Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

We don't need to start everything small, It depends very much on the nature of the project or the task. For instance, if the project or the task is long-term, it is always better to start small,on the other hand, when it comes to short-term or a one time project, you may want to consider starting big

Advertisement Placeholder
When it comes to business,capacity and ideas matters that is the reason why is good and advisable for one to start small.
Before starting a business one has to know the risk involved,what it takes for the business to grow.
A lot is actually involved in the running of a business,it is not a function of having large stock and esterblishing a big process for the business operations,because one need to properlly study the environment very well.

If you have other options of businesses you can do for the little amount of money you have at the moment, instead of waiting to start big which might take you a long time getting the espected funds, you start any of those smaller businesses first

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
You have mentioned a very important note as to why one should start small, starting small helps you understands how the business really works, how to get it going the nitty gritty which makes it easier as you grow the company

Start small in order to grow in the business and handle some challenges. There are challenges that may arise when starting big and you may not know how to follow it up because it might have helped you if you started small.

It all depends on your financial status and capability. If you have enough resources to start big, it's totally cool but if you have little capital, you can just start small and grow with time

Starting up a business either big or small is not always easy but it is easier when we start with the capital that we have till things get better.

Even though one posses a well planned idea and lots of capital it would be very unwise to start big at once. Nobody knows what would happen

Starting big doesn't give you the feeling of fullfilment the way starting small dies, seeing your sweat groom something from a small size to a large size is sure fulfilling

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

If you have what it takes to start big, then take the chance...it is not a bad one.
That you started big doesn't mean you're going to be incapable.
Just as said, the good thing about starting small is that it enables you pick up when things go bad.

If you start anything at the top you have only one direction to go which is down. You are going to learn a lot of valuable lessons while building business from scratch.

The only reason I would start a small business is because of limited funds if not I will go into big time business which is a large-scale business because I want to make more profit!

Imagine this, you started small, you earn $100 profits in a month. Also, imagine this, you started big and start earning $100 daily profit. Now tell me which one is better?

Yes I agree with you. We can actually start a business with the little we have as long as the business idea is right. Starting a business well will lead to the growth of the business and possible expansion.

Starting big, or either small to me does not really matters. so far you had the entrepreneur have the skills, that's the knowledge and the availability of resources then it's simply. most people start small because they lack the resources.

At times what causes that is pride and one feeling that he or she has passed that little level.
But the truth be told, if the business now crumbles the person(owner) will then want someone to put the blame on knowing to very well the business would have started small.

I agree, I think it is Important to start small, at least from there you keep growing. A lot of the big companies today started small and kept growing from there, starting small could be beneficial.
Exactly. Business just requires attention and observation. It's suicidal to dumb a huge sum of money on a business prospect, it's very unwise

About this. I think it all depends on the knowledge that the person has.. experience and knowledge are needed in whether to start big or small. But if you wanna start big, you must have had vast knowledge

When it comes to business,it is actually important to start small because it will also impact your life and it also requires the business owner being patient and so it is not a days job

It is okay to dream big and start small.
Starting small enables you to take your time and build the business till it reaches the level intended.
However, there are people who take their time to plan before going out all big, and still succeed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds