Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

According to my own point of view I believe starting big is the best because when you start big people will like to patronize you based on your standard and your equipment but when you start small not

Advertisement Placeholder
According to my own point of view I believe starting big is the best because when you start big people will like to patronize you based on your standard and your equipment but when you start small not
@Samuel77 your views and you have every right to air them. Starting Big because you have access to large capital doesn't mean so much if you look at what happens to most big firms that crumble after starting big wit all facilities. It's just like building a multiple story on a weak foundation. The business will easily fall if not well grounded in the industry.

Starting big or small of business is really depends on you and the money you acquire to start the business. I don't think anything bad in start your business big when you have all the tendency to do so. When you start big, you surely reap big that is just the theory.

that's a nice point you've made more big mistake I made when I was starting out the business then was trying to start big but thank god for everything now I have been able to recover my loss and I'm happy

Whether you want to start small or start big depends on various factors such as resources you have, the team you build, knowledge and skills you and your team have, the idea you want to work one, the market condition, etc. Starting big without financial back up can really be harmful.

Whether you want to start small or start big depends on various factors such as resources you have, the team you build, knowledge and skills you and your team have, the idea you want to work one, the market condition, etc. Starting big without financial back up can really be harmful.
@Mika over 85 percent of fabulous business ideas that couldn't be actualized is caused by lack of financial backings. Most developing countries are suffering due to inadequate funding to start and sustain a business.

@Mika over 85 percent of fabulous business ideas that couldn't be actualized is caused by lack of financial backings. Most developing countries are suffering due to inadequate funding to start and sustain a business.
Financing might be the most important thing required to start a business, however, lack of finance may not be the only reason why a business cannot survive, or why the business cannot be launched. If you have a unique idea and if you can show how big your idea can become, you can easily attract investors.

Though it is always good to start a business small as always said. This because starting small gives you opportunity to grow your business and easily learn from your mistake in case you do not really have much experience in that field.
We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.

Financing might be the most important thing required to start a business, however, lack of finance may not be the only reason why a business cannot survive, or why the business cannot be launched. If you have a unique idea and if you can show how big your idea can become, you can easily attract investors.
@Mika that's true. I understand your point and that shows you're in clime where thing work the way it ought to. To convince an investor in some developing countries to invest in your a business idea that's still abstract is nearly impossible. Financial institutions who have all it takes won't even give loans to start such projects even if the marginal social benefits is higher than profit.

information prior to beginning any business

Beginning little will assist one with observing and appreciate the advancement of the business. Now and then fretfulness drives one to begin a major business. I love enormous organizations and I petition have one. I additionally realize that a few people began little prior to getting to where they are currently.

information prior to beginning any business

Beginning little will assist one with observing and appreciate the advancement of the business. Now and then fretfulness drives one to begin a major business. I love enormous organizations and I petition have one. I additionally realize that a few people began little prior to getting to where they are currently.
@Tariq one of the most important lessons and skills are usually horned when managing a small business venture with aim of growing the business into a large one. Having gotten to a stage of recognition in the industry, scaling business hurdles won't be a problem.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

You just hit the nail on the head...Many of us hate to start small forgotten that a little drop of water makes an ocean and we should despise the days of small beginning

When you have the resources business very big it is not compulsory to start a business leader what make people that start business very

Starting a business especially when you're new to the game,preferably is good to start small.Some people feel their bigger than starting small and when you're not experienced and you start big,it's risky. Ftom starting small you gain experience and even though you fail,it won't hurt you as it will when you start big.

Well I don't think it's a crime when, you decide to start big, even if you were planning to start small and later decided to start big I see no offense in that, it's a matter of choice, and capacity, that is my own view point from the thread, maybe his status changed financially speaking, so he decided to change too.

I agree with you. So many people do not want to start small, that is why they even go to the extent of taking a loan to start the business. If you start small, especially without loan, it would be very much easy to manage the business and handle losses if any.

I agree with you. So many people do not want to start small, that is why they even go to the extent of taking a loan to start the business. If you start small, especially without loan, it would be very much easy to manage the business and handle losses if any.
@Bookwormlux most aspiring business owners usually thinks after sourcing capital through any means the business will hit the ground running. Even when cautioned, they will boast that their business plan is fully proofed for all business contingencies.

it is not bad to start small but if you have what it takes in terms of finance and plans to start big then there is no problem with it. I have seen small businesses that bring in overtime to give businesses. All you need is a proper plan, good management and skill to get your business to the top.

Yeah i totally agree with you that when starting a business , we should start with a low capital so that from that capital we can grow and make our business step by step growing .With low capital risk of losing invest are low and we can achieve our goals as slow and steady wins the race. When investing a big amount there are always chances that we can lose that then we will be in a big trouble. So the quote is really good and quite fits the situation that we should always dream big but to chase our dream the steps taken must be small.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds