Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

The truth is that no one want to start small. And the reason being that, everyone has a mental picture of how the future would be like. And starting small has always been the hardest thing. Many people envy their role model and they don't want to pay the price.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's what stopping some people. They are saving for big investment. Although I am also a victim but I have been trying to change that perspective by starting small and make it bigger in the long run. But if you have the might to start big, you can start. Nothing should stop our dreams.

I think, it depends upon your interest as well as experience because everyone start small business and work on it with proper time and full attentions then he became successful in business, you can start big, if you already faced all difficulties and failure of business otherwise I prefer you to small.

Yeah, it is really good to start small and grow from there, especially when you new in the business, even when you might have studied the market and know what your customers want and without putting it into practice you will not really understand how it goes.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
It is better to start a small scale business If you actually have everything in stock to start it because I believe the small business will surely grow to become a new one. You also consider the cost of maintaining a large scale business

Yea, I comprehend your concept on starting small, it will eneble you have experience in the business very well and in losing and gaining it will not be much, but starting big at once may crash the whole business. Starting from small is important.

It is better for a business owner to start small. Like you have rightly reasoned, it is quite easier for a business or entrepreneur to start small because the business at that stage might not require too much to the extent it's failure will still not affect the business and the owner.

Why can't you start small when you can actually start the business.
It is possible to start a business with a small scale and pray and ensure that the business grows to a bigger one and not small again.
Many people are too over ambitious that the left what they are supposed to do and chasing after shadow. You don't have to think too much of yourself. The biggest man you see today started somewhere little. Why do you want to start climbing your own tree from the top? That's a sure plan to fall. Know your worth and start as little as it may be , you get there one day.

Starting big has killed so many ideas and innovative steps of the many. They have this perfect mindset, a business devoid of hardship. They don't know that no matter how much you prepared, you can hardly see a perfectly planned business that everything checked upon starting.

It is actually a good idea to start a business in a small scale, even if their is much capital to start with a big one..
The reasons behind that is it will help one to know more in the small he start,help in minimizing other cost before the business get strong and large,help to make u know the how u are going to plan for the big scale,and it can also minimize a risk.
Starting with a big scale business is like putting your money or resources into risk u don't know how the business will be and you will spend more....

You can't really blame people that want to start big. They sometimes look at friends and family who are doing it big and try to be as big as that without really considering the fact that they have to take baby steps to be great.

I am starting a big business because I am capable of doing it I have a big dream and I have the business idea, my dream was to have a big business so I'm on point right now having a big business is the best because that is how you have a big income as well.

I am starting a big business because I am capable of doing it I have a big dream and I have the business idea, my dream was to have a big business so I'm on point right now having a big business is the best because that is how you have a big income as well.
@sam386150 we all have big dreams of starting our businesses in a big way, but I would implore you to rethink even if you have the capital to start big. When you fail as a small entity, you learn from it and start again. If you fail after investing big, you might not be able to start again.
[automerge]1612551782[/automerge]
@sam386150 we all have big dreams of starting our businesses in a big way, but I would implore you to rethink even if you have the capital to start big. When you fail as a small entity, you learn from it and start again. If you fail after investing big, you might not be able to start again.

I personally prefer a small scale business to a large scale business because of the cost of running and maintaining it. A small scale business requires just a little amount of money to start with.

Most small businesses take at least two to three years to be profitable and become truly successful. Most small businesses take years to be successful, despite the overnight success of companies like Facebook.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is good to start big because people like a business with good standard, I also believe it is good to start big, because when you start big, you make more profit and you attack more customer.

This is one of the major problems a lot of Investors are actually going through now. Most of them wait till they have huge amount of money before they can be able to set up a business but the truth of the matter is if an investor has little amount of money to setup, with good strategy they can break even quickly

Yes you are right. It's always been advised to start small but think big. Starting small has its own advantage, you will be able to know the in and out depth of the business which will make you understand the business more which gives a egde over competitors.

To me, there is nothing wrong in starting big if you can. For instance if it is a case of investment, if you put big money, you get big returns too and vice versa. The problem will be where you want to force yourself to start big even when you are only capable of starting small. This is just my take. Good luck!

Personally I agree with you on this. Business growth should be a gradual process. This process enables you learn and understand the business well enough before developing the business into a big one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds