Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?

Its true to grow a business from the scratch because along the years you learn a lot of things and gain experience and would be able to mentor other people on how to grow their business though it depends on the business and one's capacity.
[automerge]1612557928[/automerge]
Its true to grow a business from the scratch because along the years you learn a lot of things and gain experience and would be able to mentor other people on how to grow their business though it depends on the business and one's capacity.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you can afford to start big, I would advice you start big, but if you dont have enough then you can start small. If your not sure of the outcome of your business, that is if it would yield profit, you can start small even if you have the funds to make it big, as you start getting your profit, you can expand.

Nothing in this world that stand the test of time which starts big. It is often been said that when you start arbiter you have only one place to go and that is down. The same thing is applicable to something that starts this it has only one things to become and that is small. whatever will stand the test of time you also take time to build which means what you last longer will start from the small to the big.

Business is business cause there is no small or big, it might be small in your own eyes that it will be big in somebody eyes. Your vision, goals and mission of the business really matters alot and when worked on you can turn it from small to big. If you have the capital and capability I don't suggest you go little you can start it big but if you don't have money you can start it small and grow it big.

You are so right. Its advice able we try our possible best to start our businesses now instead of procrastinating and waiting for the big capital to start big. I really need this advice for myself I can't wait to grow my business from small to bigger level.

Exactly this is one big reason why alot of people have not started doing something positive yet with their lives, everyone wants to start out very big or at least moderately okay, no one wants to start hustling from ground zero before long they start procrastinating.

because lot of people still don't know what a business is and how it should be, everything think business is something big that generates big money, business can be started with any budget and improved in value later

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
Starting a business big may be prone to challenges and problems which may not be manageable with that big quantity of business compared to a small business. So I concur with you that one needs to start a business small at first to understand the scope of the business before planning to go big.

Why Start Big when you can actually Start Small?​

This is a very sensitive question. As so many people just want to make it big in life but they are always in queue waiting to start big instead of starting with whatever they have at the moment. Time waits for no man. Act promptly.

Some people believe on starting in a big way, makes them to become big like dangote and others. Meanwhile, all this big wealthy men of today, most of them started very small before making it big. So waiting to acquire a gigantic amount before starting a business of your choice is wasting of time. So, why don't we start from somewhere small.

Let's face it. Scaling your business is hard. It takes considerable effort. In the beginning, it means wearing different hats. It means dealing with sales and marketing. It means understanding taxes and corporate compliance. It involves having to interact with customers on a daily basis. And so much more. At the end of the day, it takes its toll on you.

That is the mistake most people makes and it limit them from starting the business. We all have our ideal business, how we want and the way we want our store to look. Most doesn't want to start small and grow the business without knowing most big business didn't actually start that big

It is good to start small even if we have big dream.
Starting small is what will make us to earn big no matter anything.
Every great business owner who have made it big today all started small and gradually make it big in the long run.

To me, I believe that Rome wasn't built in a day. When you start small, you're bound to make some mistakes and you should be able to learn from those mistakes. With that, you would be able to grow big in your business.

The best way to start a business is to start small and grow it to a bigger one. There are some experience you will when the business is small and those experiences will help you when the business become big.

We all dream big when starting a new business and I keep asking myself, is it bad to start small?

The good thing about starting small is you can easily get up when you fall. There is little capital so there is little risk. If you start big and go all-out, chances are you’ll run out of finances and experience failure without comeback.

Dream Big but Start Small.
Starting a business is all about the capital you have available, if you have the amount of money you need to start out your business big, why would you want to start small? Unless the business idea isn't my own and I'm not too sure about it, then it's wise to start small.

Starting small is superb and it make you recognize the idea of your business and it additionally make you've got got extra experience
But what's crucial is to get the important expertise earlier than beginning any business
If you've got got the essential understanding beginning huge will in no way be a problem

Thank you, that I a very wise saying some people waste their whole time trying to start very big and not having the required capital keep them handicapped. It is always better to start little by little, starting small doesn't translate to remaining small.

I understand your point, but you can also start big if you already have experience in that field, they are some person that have already work under someone before they leave and they already have the experience all they need is big capital to start the business because is not a business to start small because of clients involved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds