Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why reviews and ratings are important?

And this does not apply to products and services alone. This can be connected to sites or apps that you are being introduced to. A good review will push you to give it a try. A poor review means it's a no-go area.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever someone introduces me to any platform I will always go to websites like trustpilot to check the reviews and rating if it is legit or not.

When buying a product, I will definitely settle down for products that have reviews and ratings. This thing's are very important to the way I will choose to view a product

When I learnt about importation business. One of the key point that I was taught is that review of the products must be made to know of the products is good. And also review on the company

Your question has answered it all, many buyers would live to know if a product they are going for has a positive review to make a buy which us why businesses should make sure they keep a good rating and score

Without making researches and researches, it wouldn't be possible for one to come up to knowing the right website to be with, and the fake ones.

Well, in my honest opinion, I don't normally purchase products that the public is unaware of or rather say that have not been tested and trusted by the public. I do normally listen to people's testimony before purchasing a product

Reviews and ratings for the complementary or critical helps the developers to know where they need to improve and to commend them if they do a job well done no to that I'm talking about apps here. However when it comes to products it is used to get the opinions of customer to know where there is a need to improve on your product.

If i see a platform, the first thing I will do is to make some research about it, if it is worth it i will definitely venture into it. Reviews are important.

Let me ask you a question. When you buy a product, will you buy a product that does not have user ratings and reviews? If you have to make choices between the same products from different brands, which one will you choose: the one with more positive reviews and ratings or the one will fewer positive ratings?

The same thing applies when you are trying to market and advertise your products. Make sure to get good reviews and ratings for your products and services before you launch full scale marketing campaign.
Having positive review has really contribute to quick distribution of products because what caught people attention is the positive review

when it comes to the type of products we want to buy at. any given time ,it is the reviews we have read about these products that enables us to make the decision of buying it or no

Review will let a website owner knows that there are many people who cares about the websites. And also let the website owner knows the next step to do

Very important, it has been through reviews I have been making lots of sales, its also imperative to sell quality items to ensure you get positive and not negative reviews
I definitely get your point because i as a customer I would prefer to order from a store with high rating than a low rating store.

I believe that review in any kind of product to be sold or of any issue concerning a company I think is the one of the most important issue that many people used to consider before the purchase of goods.

Reviews and ratings are paramount especially when it comes to purchasing products. It gives you the actual glimpse of the product from those who have purchased the product before you.
One of the factor that will make potential customer have a very good impression about a product or services he intend to engage in is a very good review of that product.It is from the eyes of the end users that will eventually tell if the produc is good.

One of the factor that will make potential customer have a very good impression about a product or services he intend to engage in is a very good review of that product.It is from the eyes of the end users that will eventually tell if the produc is good.
Very true, especially when it relates to online business, these days people always check for reviews before they join anything. The reviews is a clear image of the business, if the reviews are bad, it means there is something wrong, if the reviews are good then we can check it out.

Reviews and ratings are very important because they help us decide on what our actions and moves will be on certain products or services if we should end up buying them or patronizing them

Reviews and ratings can be of immense help because if that person had not written rhatbreview you have just read about how bad or unworthy a product is, you might have also hone ahead to waste your money on such product or services too

Reviews and ratings are very crucial because they help us narrow down our quest in finding out if a business is legit or not. Even though reviews cannot be totally relied on, still we cannot ignore their impact.

Reviews and ratings are very important because it portrays exactly how the customers feel about you so that you will know how to improve your business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds