Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why reviews and ratings are important?

When I was working on upwork, I wrote reviews for a lot of clients. I wrote reviews for amazon products as well as on other sites. Therefore, you need to understand revies can be fake
You are very right. Some companies do pay people to write good reviews on their sites thereby deceiving potential customers to buy from them after reading the reviews posted on their websites.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some people write fake reviews because they have received money for writing fake reviews. They write fake reviews because they want to make money

I’m always checking out reviews (if available) before buying any item online. But even with reviews, you never really know. Business owners can post positive reviews for themselves.. at least on Amazon you can see the verified purchase reviews.
But then you still have items there ^ with no reviews at all, and I tend to just avoid. Not worth the risk, you never know what you’re getting..

Some people write fake reviews because they have received money for writing fake reviews. They write fake reviews because they want to make money
I have never been tempted to do fake work in order to make money. I would never write fake reviews just because I can make money by doing 5 star reviews.

Yes review and rating are so important especially when running a website and online shopping mall or a pay to post forum.
The written review will give an insight of what is actually happening on the platform.
for instance now you go to Google Play store to download an application when you click on the application to download and you tend to go below you will begin to see great things and review some will be carrying some wrong thought about the application there by saying please don't download this application because it has stopped working or yes this application is good you can go ahead and download it.
so these are some of the importance of reading and review for the aspect of online shopping when you pick a particular go to order for you tend to see the real thing if it is high it is of good quality and you check the review that people have written about the product is it good or bad which will help you to make a good order.

Review and rating are so important so as to guide you against making a wrong move about the product you want to buy or services. Review and rating prevent someone from falling into a bad product or service.

when it platform have a lot of good reviews and rating people will definitely venture into such platform because it seems to be trusted and scam free.

If it were not because I came online and read a particular review concerning a particular web app that claims to be paying its members heavily, I would have fallen for it already

For my business I do usually take reviews and ratings very high because they allow me to know what's wrong with my business so that I can do the right thing immediately.

They are highly important because they can help you know and monitor the development of your application0 or program and it can be nice to know what the general public thinks and how they want you to develop better. I once downloaded an app i was told not to because i saw that they were good ratings it got online even though one or 2 people advised me against it offline

Reviews and ratings are very important because they help one understand that the product or service being reviewed can be trusted to serve the required purpose that one needs

Let me ask you a question. When you buy a product, will you buy a product that does not have user ratings and reviews? If you have to make choices between the same products from different brands, which one will you choose: the one with more positive reviews and ratings or the one will fewer positive ratings?

The same thing applies when you are trying to market and advertise your products. Make sure to get good reviews and ratings for your products and services before you launch full scale marketing campaign.
The essence of coming up with a servic or product is for the customers satisfaction,and how they altimately feel and their experience matters a great deal.And their observations will enable you to know how well your product is ,and the possible improvement to make if needed.

I always take a second look if I see a product with no reviews or minimal amount of them. I steer clear of any sites/programs that have poor reviews. So it does help and or hurt businesses. But I think if a business has a lot of bad reviews, there is a chance of the reviews being true.

Forme I believe is because people need to get an idea of what the product all about and if it's very good so ratings and reviews actually help someone coming in for the first time know if the products they are about to buy is exactly what they're in search of.

Majority of the consumer and well-informed and they do researches about products before they could make a buying decision. one of the things they do is to read review about the product they want to buy. if the product received a lot of negative reviews, it shows that it is not the living according to expectation so they are going to back away from it.

Take me for example, whenever I want to get something online the first thing I would sought for is the ratings and reviews because I believe the higher the review, the better the product or service.

For online products , people normally check their reviews and rating before buying them so that they won't make mistake that they will regret.

Review is the most important thing when it comes to knowing how your business is progressing. Without having a review you won't be able to know what your customers think or want about your business. You need to have a review section on your business

Review and ratings is very important in business most especially for product that is sold online. With this rating it will tell other buyers if they are buying a good product or a bad one.

Even after launching full scale, you still need to keep getting feedback - it'll help you know areas to be improved on.
I usually read reviews a lot, though they might not give a wholesome fact or truth but they're helpful. Think of an app called roqqu in my place, their reviews are bad and it turned out to be so

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds