Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why great employees want to work with a great manager?

A great manager inspires great employees to achieve more.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?
I think I agree with that last point of yours as good leaders are able to communicate effectively their ideas to their team.
But I think one thing that makes great leaders to be followed is their consistency in delivering and their proven records. That way, they're undoubted.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think I agree with that last point of yours as good leaders are able to communicate effectively their ideas to their team.
But I think one thing that makes great leaders to be followed is their consistency in delivering and their proven records. That way, they're undoubted.
I can't agree less with all you've shared @HayKay. who wouldn't want to follow a leader with good record when it comes to delivering on projects and task at hand. Their consistency inspires those working with them to improve their working ethics and skills needed to achieve result at all time.

I Always consider people with experience to be a great managers because they have understand so many things about the business and they can deal with any situation that arises in the business, experience is what I am looking for but if there are some people with the natural talents to manage a business then such quality it will be a greater advantage.
Which means you are ready to take does with the natural talent as well. In such a case I think it would be best to put such persons under the supervision of those with experience so they can learn from them. Or you can organize various trainings for them to gain the experience.

Some of this good employees are competent and as such won't feel good working with a manager that won't allow them flow, as such they will want to work with good engineers.

Because them want to work with experience manager in order to learn from they, because working with experience person will help you to know more.

A great manager is someone and employee can look up to. A great employee is a role model and a source of inspiration to the employee.

It is being said that iron sharpens iron. If you want to become great you have to work with those who are great. This is one of the reasons why great employee wants to work with a great manager.

Unfortunately, many managers do not understand the importance of employees and this is why the employees lose interest in the job and quite. One of the most common reasons why employees quite is becuse the manager yells at them all the time. So great employees would definitely like to work with great managers and great managers do not yell at their employees all the time.

A great manager has communication skills and is able to get along with others, that is, he is compatible, he can be disciplined at times, and he also listens. As a result, a responsible employee would prefer to work with this type of manager in order to benefit from a flow of understanding, development, and growth in the business.

Which means you are ready to take does with the natural talent as well. In such a case I think it would be best to put such persons under the supervision of those with experience so they can learn from them. Or you can organize various trainings for them to gain the experience.
I do not really have to organise a training for them to have an experience because training will not give you the experience you need it will just be like an academic qualification ,you really have to learn from life example and from what you are doing and seeing.

Any Employee would need to work with an extraordinary chief. Extraordinary directors have a method of emphatically impacting workers to work on their usefulness. Representatives become extraordinary as the rest of an incredible chief. These administrators draw out awesome from a worker.

I do not really have to organise a training for them to have an experience because training will not give you the experience you need it will just be like an academic qualification ,you really have to learn from life example and from what you are doing and seeing.
I see your point though, not to mention the fact that organizing trainings would cost alot for the company. Do you trust them to handle real life issues in the business with their little experience?

A great manager inspires great employees to achieve more.

A great a manager lead by example and knows how to use the strengths of the employees to succeed and encourage them to aspire for more.

Great managers work alongside their employees, coach team members and create an inclusive work environment.

To be a good manager, it is important to communicate goals, expectations and feedback.

What’s your take?
yes ,you've stated it clear,to have a successful business the both of them are needed , both of them have there various parts to play ,and everyone has the best way he or she is qualified on.

All of us want to work in big companies, all of us want to work with best people on earth, and all of us want to be a part of a great team. These things are related to professional satisfaction.

I see your point though, not to mention the fact that organizing trainings would cost alot for the company. Do you trust them to handle real life issues in the business with their little experience?
Most companies will not trust people like that to handle complicated issue, if I have a business owner I will allow them to work with a group of expertise to gain experience and the required knowledge that is needed.. you cannot allow them to understand thing they do not know.

Most companies will not trust people like that to handle complicated issue, if I have a business owner I will allow them to work with a group of expertise to gain experience and the required knowledge that is needed.. you cannot allow them to understand thing they do not know.
I like this idea, how long do you think is necessary for such employees to gain some experience. Would three months be enough. How long would you give them to learn?

I like this idea, how long do you think is necessary for such employees to gain some experience. Would three months be enough. How long would you give them to learn?
Depending on people sha, There are some people that can learn it very fast without you being there to supervise them all the time, but if they gain experience with a particular area of activities , I can allow them handle it whenever such opportunity arises.

who wants to work with unprofessional, unskilled, inexperienced individuals? Everyone wants to work with a great individuals because it is easy to work and good for the company?

A great and successful manager will transmit a positive mindset to his workers. The employees will always strive to be successful due to the positive nature of the organization.

The manager who knows the onions of his job would work tirelessly to achieve his goals and objectives. The employees to would work tirelessly to ensure smooth running of the business emulating the manager. A good manager is a source of inspiration to his employee.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds