Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why great employees want to work with a great manager?

Well I guess it is actually to make the business grow very well because good business relationship actually helps to boost a business and make it grow very well

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course a good and hardwork employee would always want to work with a hardworking boss. An employee with the intention to expand his knowledge would only work for a boss that can make this happen

The output is always in exponential when the great workers work for a great leader. Great workers news that they are going to learn something new by working with the great leaders.

Of course a good and hardwork employee would always want to work with a hardworking boss. An employee with the intention to expand his knowledge would only work for a boss that can make this happen
It is such an ideal match so find such a pair. Even without that, a hardworking and great manager can turn an ordinary or casual staff to a very hard-working one due to his positive influence on the latter.

Thinking of my former office colleagues, not everyone desires a good manager. As long as the working conditions are okay and the pay is good then the manager's skills would not matter much. I know of companies with not so good managers but the team below him proactive so the business runs good.

I believe that everybody will want to get the best out of them self and you can only be able to do this effectively if you have a manager that is good as well. This is why great employees would always want to be managed by a good managers.

While every employee is unique, there are habits and behaviors that all employees appreciate and respond to. They're what makes everyone enjoy coming to work each day, and helps teams thrive.

It is such an ideal match so find such a pair. Even without that, a hardworking and great manager can turn an ordinary or casual staff to a very hard-working one due to his positive influence on the latter.
Well, it can of depends. Used to work at a printing press, I had a colleague the laziest of all. No matter how my boss try to get him to our level, he's always behind. He finally quit

A Great employee working for a great manager is like fuel and fire , they knows each other well and works hand in hand and are inseparable, the employee don't rest even when the manager is not available because he also wants the success of the project at hand.

Everybody wants the best for themselves and that is including people who are skilled and talented their selves. This is going to put the company as the ultimate winner because you are having two sets of quality people.

I completely agree with what you wrote there. It is important that manager sets precedence of hard work and dedication to motivate their employees.

The thing is the best are always attracted to the best, so also is rich people attracted to rich people. This is the same thing in the business world, Great employees are attracted to good managers that are competent but an incompetent manager doesn't favour any worker.

Well, it can of depends. Used to work at a printing press, I had a colleague the laziest of all. No matter how my boss try to get him to our level, he's always behind. He finally quit
I can imagine how it must have been difficult for you to work alongside such an individual. There's every chance that he used to slow down the work rate since he wasn't hard-working like others

I can imagine how it must have been difficult for you to work alongside such an individual. There's every chance that he used to slow down the work rate since he wasn't hard-working like others
Of course. There are instances where the job has to be done in group and delivered together. He was always dragging everyone backward, I believe if he hadn't quit my boss could have fired him

People naturally have affinity for those who are above them in one area or the other. And this is the reason why great workers will always want to work with great manager. You are going to depreciate in value if you work under a manager who is mediocre.

Of course. There are instances where the job has to be done in group and delivered together. He was always dragging everyone backward, I believe if he hadn't quit my boss could have fired him
Sometimes I wonder how such employers fail to spot out such employees during the recruitment or interview process. Hiring such an individual is to the detriment of the business.

You can't give what you don't have and it's what you have that you can give that's why many great employees wants to work with great managers in other to tap from their wealth of knowledge.

Sometimes I wonder how such employers fail to spot out such employees during the recruitment or interview process. Hiring such an individual is to the detriment of the business.
You are right, but I don't totally blame my boss. The job description did not require any specific skill or qualifications as everything was simply learnable. It just took the bad employee too long to learn

Employees love managers who appreciate them and their work.

Outside of the obvious promotion, recognition is one of the most important ways to show your employees that you care about them, their progress, and the work they're doing.

A great manager harmonizes the different sectors of a business and motivates them towards the achievement of the company's goals. Most employees would like to work with a great manager for varied reasons. Great managers are usually charismatic and they draw people towards them because of their personalities. They ensure that the business is operating efficiently and that each employee is working as expected. They provide the needed support and encouragement to enable employees to perform their roles in an organization. They are fair in their dealings with employees. They are models that employees can emulate in their own careers.​

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds