Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do so many graduates refuse to learn a profitable skill?

Look at the farming business for instance, if you tell some of them about going into the farming business they'll look down on you. Only if they know what a gold mine it is

Advertisement Placeholder
The competition in government sectors is too much and this makes everything very complicated for those who are interested in getting white collar jobs.
That's absolutely right, some are after only white collar jobs but it would have been better if they could acquire a particular skills in case they don't get the job they wish for,they can be self employed using the skills.

The reason is that a lot of people do not believe in the opportunity online business offers and some do not even know it's possible to make real money online.
postgraduate refuse to learn profitable skills or learn a new skill because of the time frame they've spent in school they see this as waste of time to come back and start learning another skill before getting a particular job what these days graduate do engage in online businesses and other online skills.

postgraduate refuse to learn profitable skills or learn a new skill because of the time frame they've spent in school they see this as waste of time to come back and start learning another skill before getting a particular job what these days graduate do engage in online businesses and other online skills.
Thanks for the numerous earninng opportunities that we have on the internet. We can make as much money as we want without waiting for the government.

I'm a graduate here in my country, i graduated nine years ago, since then i never gained a dime chance to work in the government public workplace. They didn't make me to feel discouraged, i entered into world of business, and started on my own, taking risks after risks to succeed. Now I'm moving better, I've forgotten about govt white collar job, and focus on becoming a millionaire through business.

I'm a graduate here in my country, i graduated nine years ago, since then i never gained a dime chance to work in the government public workplace. They didn't make me to feel discouraged, i entered into world of business, and started on my own, taking risks after risks to succeed. Now I'm moving better, I've forgotten about govt white collar job, and focus on becoming a millionaire through business.
This is really inspiring. Growth is a process and by God's grace you are already moving despite all odds. Things ain't easy, but you have shown determination already and it's going to end well.

Imagine the number of professionals who do not practice their profession for lack of a governmental or corporate position. Decisions must be made that favor their economic future. Excellent that you have taken the initiative to undertake and start on your own.

For one to go into learning one skill or the other is a thing that is becoming inevitable in our present day and age. Because the pressure for blue collar jobs are getting too overwhelming today

Imagine the number of professionals who do not practice their profession for lack of a governmental or corporate position. Decisions must be made that favor their economic future. Excellent that you have taken the initiative to undertake and start on your own.
You're right, thanks for pouring out your kind gestures. Since our country isn't helping us, we can't fold our hands to watch our career dwindling. We must find alternative to earn, just as you're pushing yourself too.

You're right, thanks for pouring out your kind gestures. Since our country isn't helping us, we can't fold our hands to watch our career dwindling. We must find alternative to earn, just as you're pushing yourself too.
That's right, we all struggle in some way. In the past, my salary was enough to cover my needs, help my family and have fun with friends. Things have changed because of bad governmental administration. We are all looking for alternatives to generate more profit.

Many graduates are not refusing to learn profitable because they’re thinking of securing a well paying job but must of the profitable skills nowadays are not even profitable again

That's right, we all struggle in some way. In the past, my salary was enough to cover my needs, help my family and have fun with friends. Things have changed because of bad governmental administration. We are all looking for alternatives to generate more profit.
poor government administration have really caused lots of people facing hard time in life. Right from time since we gained independent here in my country 1960, things haven't been better. Its good you've attached yourself somewhere to earn money to sustain yourself and forgetting about govt treacherous ways.

I agree with you though, in our country there are so many stressful situations that you won't find it easy combining your education with learning a skill.
The main reason is that they believe that learning skills is for the illiterates or the drop outs and that why they even keep looking for a white collar job even when they already know they can't see one.

poor government administration have really caused lots of people facing hard time in life. Right from time since we gained independent here in my country 1960, things haven't been better. Its good you've attached yourself somewhere to earn money to sustain yourself and forgetting about govt treacherous ways.
Yes, we cannot sit and wait for things to get better, we must somehow improve ourselves and look for solutions. That is what most people in my country have done. It is amazing how we have found solutions to keep fighting in the face of adversity.

Many graduates refuse to learn new skills because they think that high education would suffice them to get a job and skills are not required. They would get a job in some company and earn money. They would progress with the passage of time and get a high position in a company.

The issue with student in my country not wanting to learn a profitable skill it because most of them has this mentality that they cannot learn any skill as they have gone through the four words of education.

The main reason is that they believe that learning skills is for the illiterates or the drop outs and that why they even keep looking for a white collar job even when they already know they can't see one.
And reality has proven that things are not like that. It's best to try and learn one or two things outside one's field so that you won't end up in a miserable state later.

Many graduates refuse to learn new skills because they think that high education would suffice them to get a job and skills are not required. They would get a job in some company and earn money. They would progress with the passage of time and get a high position in a company.
It is the dream of every graduate, but in many countries unfortunately it is not so, so they are still waiting and do not bother to solve. On the other hand, if they have a higher education and in turn develop skills, they have a better chance than others to get the position.

Well it depends on the kind of individuals that are graduates. There are so many graduates who are willing to learn skills especially online skills.

Well it depends on the kind of individuals that are graduates. There are so many graduates who are willing to learn skills especially online skills.
Which is good, as you describe there are many who are willing but others are not, perhaps because they don't like it or simply don't have the opportunity to learn online. There is also the opportunity to learn offline and generate profits.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds