Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do people in Nigeria doubt online money making??

The reason is due to lack of exposure, a lot of Nigerians think that online transactions are scams, well I don't blame them as a lot of them have been victims of scammers.

Advertisement Placeholder
It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
We have a very high mentality and we are always careful of being scam because we believe we are the smartest set of people in the world, so there's no sin in someone being watchful.

No one wants affliction to rise against him or her for the second time and these days most online business are means of scamming people mostly ads that requires one to submit his or her bank details are after collecting them they hack into the network interface and electronically rob people of their money

We have a very high mentality and we are always careful of being scam because we believe we are the smartest set of people in the world, so there's no sin in someone being watchful.
Yes, we are smart we aren't easily convince, cos we got sense of knowing the signs around scamming site. I've been scammed before but not losing much, and learned from it.

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
I don't blame my fellow country men for not putting their trust in online investments because there are a lot of shady deals and fraudulent transactions online.

Well, i think it is based on the historical past. The online transaction i Nigeria used to be scammy back then. But i guess they have since been handled. Also, it is good to be skeptical before entering into any exchange of money online. Sometimes proof of payment is not enough.

I thought i was the only one experiencing such, but i believe if they eventually find out they will definitely regret their action of doubting when they were first introduced to it.

Most aged people believe it is not possible to earn online so they feel earning money online is fraudulent way of living but maybe with time that believe will fade away. Secondly most online platforms in Nigeria are been operated by fraudulent people, so with these points they do not generally accept it

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, those online jobs are a scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
A lot of Nigerians have lost their money to get rich quick schemes which they termed online business. So it is very hard to convince anyone who has lost money to get rich quick schemes that there is a gold mines online

yes that's very true,is not everybody who thinks you can get or earn money online,there are so many people who does not believe you can earn money online especially the people in Nigeria,even if you tell them you might end up arguing.

A lot of Nigerians have lost their money to get rich quick schemes which they termed online business. So it is very hard to convince anyone who has lost money to get rich quick schemes that there is a gold mines online
Such kind of scam sites doesn't hide it's face, it surfaces most of the time. I don't know why most of the people doesn't want to work but they want to earn passive income. It can't work that way because online doesn't guarantee passionate income when you never worked for it.

Well I'm a Nigerian so I can totally relate to this. We all know the saying that "once beaten twice shy". One way or the other we have all been scammed before so experience they say is the best teacher . No one likes to be scammed twice, it's annoying and painful to lose your hard earn money. For example I was scammed by pinkoin,giftalworld ,kashmoni and many more so don't blame me if I find it hard to believe you.
[automerge]1632505203[/automerge]
Well I'm a Nigerian so I can totally relate to this. Like the saying goes "once beaten twice shy". No one likes to be scammed of their hard earn money and in Nigeria there are lot of scammers and one way or the other we have all been scammed . So no one likes to lose twice especially to scammers , so don't blame me if I find it hard to believe you

Well I'm a Nigerian so I can totally relate to this. We all know the saying that "once beaten twice shy". One way or the other we have all been scammed before so experience they say is the best teacher . No one likes to be scammed twice, it's annoying and painful to lose your hard earn money. For example I was scammed by pinkoin,giftalworld ,kashmoni and many more so don't blame me if I find it hard to believe you.
[automerge]1632505203[/automerge]

Well I'm a Nigerian so I can totally relate to this. Like the saying goes "once beaten twice shy". No one likes to be scammed of their hard earn money and in Nigeria there are lot of scammers and one way or the other we have all been scammed . So no one likes to lose twice especially to scammers , so don't blame me if I find it hard to believe you
Yes, any one who fell for the second trap of the scammer is simply a dumped, he or she isn't wise enough to learn, and it will be hard for such person to cope with scam online, which will even force such person to hire from earning online.

The reason is due to lack of exposure, a lot of Nigerians think that online transactions are scams, well I don't blame them as a lot of them have been victims of scammers.
That's very true in India as well. With such a huge population here, only 10% population are aware about various online earning opportunities with or without skills. Though this pandemic has made many enter into freelancing jobs and cryptocurrency investments. The scams also happen here even with online bank transactions.

Once beaten twice shy, we have been scammed online so many times especially during those Ponzi schemes scam, they are just been extra careful..
Exactly and sometimes I don't blame them or even go further to convince them how legit a particular online business or platform is. When the time is right them will comes around.

The answer is simple, you know most of us here have been scammed before when doing online business. Another factor is the level of exposure, imagine someone that does not even know how to connect to the internet, will that kind of person know anything about online business, answer is No.

I think it's simply because of the first impression we got form online activities, majority of the first set of online earning ways back then actually scammed alot of persons, hence we tag even the legit ones as scam. This is why I have issue when it comes to referring. I have actually come in contact with two networking business which I am in, but I am finding it hard to bring people in, because they are scared to try.

That's very true. I have experienced it several times. Many people don't believe you will earn money online. The only way they think you can make money online is by defrauding. I tell one of my friend a way to earn money but he insisted I am a defrauder.

I don't think this issue depend on nationality, rather in mentality. People think that earning money from web is easy and fast, but it don't look like this from the begining. When they see some HYIP they want to invest for example 1-10$ and they hope that they earn 1k$ or more from this investment. When such a site gone and they don't earn anything they're writing that they scammed them but in the end of the day they scammed theirselves by investing in this. People love to complain and when they didn't see any result instantly most of them give up and telling this way doesn't work instead of think what they are doing wrong.

So to sum up i think unfortunatelly most of people who want to earn online never earn anything worthy because they don't have dedication to imporve theirselves in this when things doesn't go their way and it doesn't depened on region.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds