Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do people in Nigeria doubt online money making??

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
The reason stems from the fact that there have been many fraudsters who claim to help people make money online, as a result of this it has become unbelievable. I used to doubt it too in the past

Advertisement Placeholder
We Nigerian doubt online money making because there are a lot of online scam these days in Nigeria and you don't really know which is real, because of these many people do not do online money making.

I doubt it if people of nigeria doubt the reality in money making schemes available on the internet. They don't just trust anyone coming to them for a private singular type of transaction

The reason stems from the fact that there have been many fraudsters who claim to help people make money online, as a result of this it has become unbelievable. I used to doubt it too in the past
And another factor is during the time when ponzi scheme ravaged in and steal peoples hard earned funds. If you live in Nigeria you'll understand that MMM stole peoples funds a lot back then. I believe that made some of them there to doubt online business.

And another factor is during the time when ponzi scheme ravaged in and steal peoples hard earned funds. If you live in Nigeria you'll understand that MMM stole peoples funds a lot back then. I believe that made some of them there to doubt online business.
Not only MMM , so many they have invested in and still crashed, there is one called MBA forex and another called Rackesterli, so many invested millions in these companies and lost their hard earned money

Its not really their fault. Nigerians have learned the hard way so nobody wants to be a fool again not with the state of things in the country thats why we are being extra careful

It is very difficult to convince people not particularly Nigerians. I remember when I was introduced to a particular making money forum sometimes last year, I didn't take it serious even I took bizdustry serious late Dec when I have been told around October.

its mostly believe that online business are full with scammers so most people in Nigeria are always afraid to engage them self not to fall under scammers.

I'm sorry brother, I can't really say that Nigerians doubt online money making except such a person is old. If you see how Nigerians are rushing and registering at every online money making platform you will be amazed.

When i first started to make earnings online i failed due to scams and unexpected shutdown of the platforms which i work,so i almost gave up thinking it's not possible to make such money except those from overseas but am of a different opinion now,that's how others in Nigeria feel especially those who haven't earned online before.

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
Most people in Nigeria believe what the see and they can touch than what they just see but can't be touch in any way. So I really don't blame them because so many people have lost their life savings through online.

You aren't in it alone. Over the years, it became tiring trying to convince people that working and doing stuff online can pay you. I think it has a lot to do with the mindset.

Many Nigerians believe in hard work that consumes physical energy. They can't wrap their head around just being on your computer and making extra boxes. So they conclude it is a scam.

Lolz you can't really blame them, people have been scammed a lot through the internet and this are not learned about the use on the internet concludes that every thing about it is fraudulent, they have that notion a lot.

Most people in Nigeria believe what the see and they can touch than what they just see but can't be touch in any way. So I really don't blame them because so many people have lost their life savings through online.
Lol, you said it all bro. Even my friends in school and in my home side don't believe me when i bring legit online opportunities which I've benefited from, to them. That, has made me stay away from reaching to such sort of persons. And made me focus on the interested ones i met online.

I used to be one of the doubting Thomas that always says money earned online are fraud and scam until i get to know much about it during the covid-19 lockdown and I started earning since then.

I think the reason a lot of them don't consider online business is a good source of income is that maybe they don't have an idea of how it work because I have seen a lot of people who consider that online business as a scam, it's just a matter of time they will understand that there is Money in the internet.

I used to be one of the doubting Thomas that always says money earned online are fraud and scam until i get to know much about it during the covid-19 lockdown and I started earning since then.
Laughs. Now you aren't the doubting Thomas, because you've experienced it. And see for yourself that, their are still legit sites online to earn, even though scam is trying to overshadow the legit ones. But i know scam can't reign over legit sites, legit sites will continue to exist.

This is because online money making concept is still a kind of alien to many people in Nigeria and some other countries. Even here in Pakistan, most of the people do not make money online rather they believe in doing offline jobs. Online money making is still not that much popular in many countries.

Laughs. Now you aren't the doubting Thomas, because you've experienced it. And see for yourself that, their are still legit sites online to earn, even though scam is trying to overshadow the legit ones. But i know scam can't reign over legit sites, legit sites will continue to exist.
I can categorically say it now that I have been surviving with online earning since i lost my job due to covid-19 , thou we still have scam survey site pretending to be legit site .

The reasons are not far fetched Nigeria is a country that has paased through a lot in the hands of fraudster and scammers, as a Nigerian I cannot calculatethe number of times I have one time or the other almost fell and fallen for this scams. Because they duplicate the whole process and websites.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds