Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do people in Nigeria doubt online money making??

The news and experience of people in the hands of false sites and people have made several people not to believe in the truthfulness of the online jobs. Some have spent reasonable amount and it has amount to nothing.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think people in Nigeria are afraid of making money online because of the numerous scam that are abundant in Nigeria today so so many of them might have put their money to this scams before and are very careful because of past experiences So you would not really blame them if they fell a little doubtful.

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
It is difficult to tell which online platform is legit in Nigeria. As many of their youths are into online fraud. A lot has lost their life time fortune to these scammers

When you have been scammed a lot you will tend to realize that any business that doesn't involve physical buying and selling has a high tendency of being scam. The history is there, a lot of Nigerians have lost their fortunes due to online business. So to be on a safe side, it's better to avoid it totally so as not have a second thought.

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
I personally have fallen victim of many on line business scam
So almost every one is being careful of what they put their money into
Almost 99.9% of on line business are scam.
They pay for a while then later crash

The reason why people in your country doubt online business is because they are already corrupt as such they think that every online business is a scam. This is the major reason for their lack of interest in investing heavily online or seeing opportunities in online businesses.
They need more enlightenment.

People doubt online making money not only Nigerians, reason is because most people only are not genuine. Some time ago somebody introduced an online business to me, after much persuading I decided to invest only for him to scam me of my money. in such cases I wouldn't want to invest in any other online business because of my past experience.

not that Nigerians are doubting the existence of making money online but just that in some cases a lot of people do scam someone online and this makes it very difficult for people to do online job because of high level of scamming, even the person you have been scammed a lot of times online which always discourage me sometimes.

Concerning why people in Nigeria doubt making money online. Well, people in Nigeria doubt making money online or cease to believe in it because of a past experiences and dubious act that many has fallen into, it tends to scare them even when you show a sign of proof or evidence that what you offering is legit, and they tend to apply to this saying that "once beaten, twice shy"

Many factors ranging from lack of trust, unhealthy banking system, unregulated approval and misinformation all couple together to scare people away from online trad

Alot of people are been scammed online so people are actually scared of been a victim. I think people should learn to test the authenticity of any business online before investing or venturing into it.

Why would the people of Nigeria not come to doubt anyone that says he has an opportunity online. The level of scamming around is becoming rampant.

I have experienced it and I also do it because the rate at which online fraudsters operate is at an alarming rate. I don't trust any thing that involves money without proof of payment.

Many people have been scammed multiple times this is the main reason they consider and check if the investment platform is real or scam and dont believe in online business

Because them are afraid about scammers, that is the main reason why them don't like online business, they are very very afraid.

T
The truth is, people in Nigeria are not used to making money from the online community. It is not our culture to work remotely front the comfort of our houses that's why we usually doubt what is alien to us.

Because they believe in 'online. ' Nigerians will doubt that such complicated business deals could be offered online but “since they (in the West, ON) have an online system that works, it is easy for them to believe the offers we make.

I could remember years back when I woke up to check my Liberty Reserve account only to realise that it's all gone. I was sad. The downside to online gig is that you're interacting with a browsing interface that may go offline any minute as opposed to jobs with physical addresses.

Most people fear what they don't see.

This is as a result of the fact that in Nigeria we have had somany fraudulent men and women scamming unsuspecting fellow country men. This really casted a lot of shadow of doubt on peoples mind.

Most people in Nigeria doubt any online money-making venture because there are a lot of scammers in Nigeria so therefore most people have zero their mind out of anything called online money-making Ventures.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds