Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do people in Nigeria doubt online money making??

I agree that while some are scammed, many just don't like working online but would rather make fast money by doing a physical or offline business.

Some are just don't believe you can make it by doing business online and not because they have been scammed before.

Advertisement Placeholder
Believe me it's still hard for some people to leave the analog age....and moreover some Nigerians has soil online businesses.

Due to the high scam population in the country, most people tend to avoid stuffs thats related to online businesses. And also most online stuff ask for referrals and most people see it as a tiring style to get money. Like imagine referring 20 people just to get 2k. It doesn't make sense atall

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
Most of the sites are scam. Therefore, people arr at doubt everywhere in the world. You should not invest on sites. Forum and captcha sites are some what legit. Nigerians have also faced such problems.

It because of the yahoo boys who can made a scam site for there own benefit so Nigeria people find it hard to trust the online money stuff because of Nigeria people fraud

Most Nigerians have doubt for online making money because of scammers.There are several scamming sites online which I am unable to detect if it legit or actually a scam .
There are some sites in which you see proof of payment by some people while on that same site some people are complaining of being scammed. Come to think of that scenario ,there will definitely be a confusion in the hearts of those participants.

Most of the sites are scam. Therefore, people arr at doubt everywhere in the world. You should not invest on sites. Forum and captcha sites are some what legit. Nigerians have also faced such problems.
Lol, they believed all sites are scam, but that is not the true fact. In respect that, their is darkness around the surface of the earth, let's not forget that light still outshines darkness. So, even if their is scams around the internet their are still other legit ones around. We shouldn't doubt all the time, remember if you don't taste failure it will be hard for you to learn about being successful.

Because of scams, it is a clear fact that Nigeria is a very corrupt country from the government to all security agencies to the citizens. They doubt based on bad past experiences, i have been scammed a lot of times also, countless numbers of times and no one would loved to experience such an awful thing again.

My dear, I won't blame any Nigerian who acts that way. Really, a lot of Nigerians including myself have lost money at different times from online money-making schemes. it actually leaves a bad memory with you and you naturally get scared when someone mentions anything like that next time. Even some schemes that appear so legitimate end up being a scam at the end, so what do you expect! It's only natural they feel that way. Only a few will be brave to try something new.

I wouldn't blame Nigerians because we are not digitalized... ordinary child birth no digital record. Assuming the government has made provision for such i.e online work, then the fear in people would reduced and the risk of scams will be few. Also, I think if there is a regulatory body for these online stuff.

well Nigeria believe less in making money online because a lot of people has once been scammed in a way or the other online, and also many of the we know too are scanners and most Nigerian doesn't believe in making money from other sources except the ones you can see. And also do with your hands.

People In Nigeria doubt online money making Because there are lots of fradualent acts and lots of people have fallen into such things so whenever they hear things like they make sure it is not fake. They always want to be sure if it is real.
[automerge]1609326599[/automerge]
People In Nigeria doubt online money making Because there are lots of fradualent acts and lots of people have fallen into such things so whenever they hear things like they make sure it is not fake. They always want to be sure if it is real.
[automerge]1609326599[/automerge]

A lot Nigerians have trust issues, though we can't say it's their faults. But one thing they do not know is that the higher you stake in any financial situation/platform the higher your returns on your risk.. a lot of Nigeriams don't like taking big risks or risks at all

Because this country is one of the third world countries and its technology and internet have not developed yet and people are not properly acquainted with make money online.

Everyone or most people think its a pipeline dream to earn online but realky others are making it through such projects.So basically in most cases where there has been resistance is because of lack of knowledge and By pass fear.The influence or trigger is already there so if you dont explain well you will be tanked as a fraudster.

I think it's more of a cultural thing, we are so used to offline mode of interacting and all that. Then again, we have been exposed to one level of fraud or the other while online so there's a level of skepticism. It's not easy to see a legit paying forum online or people rarely share those opportunities.

I think it's more of a cultural thing, we are so used to offline mode of interacting and all that. Then again, we have been exposed to one level of fraud or the other while online so there's a level of skepticism. It's not easy to see a legit paying forum online or people rarely share those opportunities.
Many feared online jobs cos of their lack of experience operating their devices especially those old folks. While some people believed that all online jobs are all about scam. Because of their past experiences dealing on online earning sites. But we should always remove that skepticism in our life, knowing that, not all online jobs are scam. Their are legit ones among the deceiving ones.

You can't blame some of them. There are some that have been scammed before, so no matter what you may tell them they will not believe because they assume everything that associate with internet is a scam. I know someone who rushed into multi level marketing scheme and got their money stocked in the scheme. If I discuss any online money making stuff with them, they will reject it right off the bath. In fact, if I show the proof of payment, they will still think that its a scam.

Definitely, it is always good to doubt at first, then make personal research, lots of scams are out there even with payment proofs and end up being scams, examples are ponzis and hyips. Also doubtful are money making schemes that demand registration fees, it is okay to doubt before further research.

They've been scammed a lot, and most times by fellow Nigerians too.

But that's why it's important to do your own research, and take risks.

Some people still believe Bitcoin is a scam, and will tell you they want to hold the physical currency before they will believe you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds