Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Why do people in Nigeria doubt online money making??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??

Advertisement Placeholder
Once beaten twice shy, we have been scammed online so many times especially during those Ponzi schemes scam, they are just been extra careful..

Online business is another way people managed to fall into the hand of a scammers. That's why people don't like joining online business. Scammers has turned people off.

Online business is another way people managed to fall into the hand of a scammers. That's why people don't like joining online business. Scammers has turned people off.
That is very correct, scammers have done many people harm online. That's why some are finding it difficult now to embark on it now, branding both the legitimate one scam too. I don't blame them at all for that saying, cos many have experience scams in multiple occasions.

It has come to my notice several times that people in Nigeria doubt making something out from online business or job. Even when I show them proof of payment, they still doubt. Saying that its a framed and manipulated payment proof, not real payments, that online jobs are scam. Have you guys, I mean my fellow Nigerians, experience this kind of stuff before??
I think some people doubt, but not all because I know a lot of Nigerians who earns a living online. Those who doubt are only ignorant

Nigerians though not all doubt making money from online businesses and platforms because of the experiences they gone through or they ones they have heard of.
Personally, I have been scammed time without number but because I really know what I want, I still persists. So in essence the reason why most Nigerians don't believe in online earning is because they don't know what they want!
[automerge]1606476159[/automerge]
Nigerians though not all doubt making money from online businesses and platforms because of the experiences they gone through or they ones they have heard of.
Personally, I have been scammed time without number but because I really know what I want, I still persists. So in essence the reason why most Nigerians don't believe in online earning is because they don't know what they want!

I won't really blame those that are having doubt on online business though, illeteracy at times affect people and in some cases some have been scammed, hence any time they hear of anything about online business they call it scam

Almost every Nigerian has a story or two about to say about scam if you ask them. Maybe in the nearest we’ll trust online businesses and lastly we’re a developing country technology isn’t yet at its peak here

This is humorous. And do you think this doubt of online success only happen in Nigeria. It's everywhere.
As @WhiteHouse said, people have tried to venture into online making money schemes but most times there efforts gone to waste through virtual money(unreal money) that only count but will never be withdrawn.

It's not about scam sometimes. Think of it that you've tried 4 platforms, and with all efforts, you are unable to withdraw your money. So bad.

It only take a marketing strategy of using emotion or logic to confuse such a person to venture into new one, even if you have social proofs.

@Lyrrex some are truly ignorant and bad reviews from hearsay kill it all

My take ?

Well , the problem is that they have fallen into fake online earning platforms before ,and this has made them lose trust on online earning .

Yes i think its due to the rare of how they have been scammed and its not only in Nigeria ,it also happens in other countries i think

I think some people doubt, but not all because I know a lot of Nigerians who earns a living online. Those who doubt are only ignorant
Yes, the ones that doubts a lot are most ignorant ones. Not all online business are scams, their are other legitimate ones around them. The mean thing is to clean your eyes well, make proper research and never fall for those scamming ones.

People are only being careful. Cause the natural phenomenon is the association of online money making with scam . So yea there is a huge distrust.

Nigerians were not always like this... but recently after lots of scam sites like MMM has dealt with them.... whenever you hear online buisness,scam is the next thing that comes to mind... it's only a few of them that go further to actually determine the legitimacy of this buisness and invest in it

This is not Nigeria only, all people have doubts as they come to a new thing which was never before them.

It’s happened because sometimes they don’t understand the system, language, and not fully aware of online earning.

I don't blame people that doubt online earning, even the offline ones that have guarantee still end up turning to a scam so when you tell people that they can do some tasks online and earn, they think you are lying.

Most people don't have or pick interest in online business in Nigeria mainly because of scammers or not really understanding what the system is talking get about

It's a common misconception especially among the aged people. They don't understand so therefore don't want to accept and believe the fact that people actually earn a living through the online space. I feel with time and proper exposure, it will be an accepted means of livelihood.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds