Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who opens the doors of the business

cowantussie

Legendary member
Credits
The opening of the doors of the business has been debate for long time as to who is responsible for the opening of the doors of a business one school of thought says its the responsibility of the a junior staff (the gate man or security) others say its the owner of the business but as for me it depends on the type of business is it a sole trader or a partnerships type and also it depends on the structure of the business so the two I mentioned above can open the doors

Advertisement Placeholder
this is very challenging because all aspect of the business is very important and everyone who contributes to the business are also important in terms of opening door for church business, business is just like a system which need all departmental functions in order to achieve its success

Well, in reply to the question in your above post concerning who opens the door to your business, I am of the opinion that this isn't something that one should make a big deal out of as you should assign someone that job in your company

Actually the ones that opens the doors of business should actually be the junior workers there their influence on the team and business should be a lot more understanding to others

The opening of the doors of the business has been debate for long time as to who is responsible for the opening of the doors of a business one school of thought says its the responsibility of the a junior staff (the gate man or security) others say its the owner of the business but as for me it depends on the type of business is it a sole trader or a partnerships type and also it depends on the structure of the business so the two I mentioned above can open the doors
I think this depends on the culture of the school. some schools will require the persons in charge of security to open for everyone else. While in some cases, the person who is supposed to work first will open; like the cleaning guys.

In the business where I work, it is guard that opens the gate every morning and it has been so since I started working at the company. The guard is a highly trusted person to the owner of the business.

I think this depends on the type of business. Some organisation allow their guards to open up the building. However, in some cases, there is usually someone in charge of this.

The gate man is there, they are the ones that are specially employed in that role to deliver opening of the doors and closing of the doors of a company on time.

Whoever is expected to be the first person to be present for work each day is automatically was to be the one to open the business premises doors for daily transaction to commence

Like you said it depends on the structure of the business and also the level of trust at play there. I have seen some caaes whereby the keys are given to the gate man or security team but once the manager sees a worker that is never late and very serious the keys are being passed to them. While in some cases the cleaners are the ones incharge of holding the key

On who opens the door of a business, will be determined by who will suffer any loss in business if the door is not opened. As the owner of a business, you have to ensure the door is always opened otherwise, you will suffer the loss.

I would be of the best opinion that the business door of a business should be opened by the security as security services is one that is sound the clock

I just believe it is the responsibility of a business security man to open the door for other staff members to start their daily responsibility, apart from business security man, a gate man can also be the one to open the door or a matron.

there are businesses that have security people employed to open the doors of the business on daily basis and of course they are paid and trusted to do that.

Yeah some people in organisation who will always hold the key to the entrance and they are the one responsible for opening of the gate for day-to-day activities of the company. This can be security personnel of the company including gateman.

I don't think this should be an issue for you op. You can decide to do so or you just assign the task to an employee, that's all.

The person that opens the door of a business is determine by the company. Mostly, company employs door men or internal security to open the door of the business everyday.

I don't think there is even any big deal if one should open the door to a company by his or her self. It's just that some people feel too big to do that themselves just because of the position they are holding

For the opening of door in an organization, I think that I really the responsibility of a gateman and not a security man. Security man is just to ensure that peace of that business environment is safe

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds