Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Who is your most valued member?

Screenshot_31.png
As your community website grows, you will inevitably get to know some members better than others. But what really makes one member more valuable than another?

Some people might say that the most valuable member is the one who posts the most content. This may make sense, especially in new forums, where active members tend to stand out the most. However, posting frequently doesn't necessarily equate to being the most valuable member.

It's important to consider the quality of the content being contributed by members. The person who posts the most may be writing low-quality content, while the member who contributes fewer posts but of a higher quality may be more valuable.

The value of a member is subjective and varies from person to person. During the early stages of your forum, you may want to prioritize quantity to make your site appear busy. But be careful, if the content is poor, it may discourage visitors from registering.

In my opinion, quality always trumps quantity. It's better to have 10 high-quality posts every day than 100 posts of poor quality. Your most valuable members are those who contribute the best content, and you should nurture and encourage them to keep contributing.

However, it's important to value every member equally in public. Every member is important in making your community successful. Even the members who you might consider less valuable can bring a sense of humor and light-heartedness to the community.

In conclusion, it's worth rethinking who you consider to be your most valuable members. Don't forget that every member is important to the success of your community.

Last edited:
I think based on a general forum a person who not only creates content, but also actively participates in conversations with all users. They do not select certain people, they are open to discussion with everyone. Welcoming and warm is a bonus, however they don't have to be those things to be the most valued members. I think on a gaming forum - someone who opens discussions about gaming, but is able to relate to what others say and keep the conversation going. Perhaps they might only like one style of game, but they are willing to hear and discuss other games and genres.

The biggest thing is someone who is willing to communicate with everyone.

I agree, creating quality content can really help a member stand out. They can become a great asset to the community through their quality posts and communication with other members. Being supportive and encouraging other members is a plus too! I also agree that you shouldn't really be biased and every member should be treated equally and fairly. If a member is valued enough however and they are interested, they may very well find themselves being promoted to a staff position.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor