Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which online business you know, that can bring steady passive income??

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Online earnings isn't steady at times, that's why we need alternative to earn passively online. Most of the investment we see today online, aren't legit, 60% of the online investment are scam. Can you help us figure out those legit online investment to earn steady passive income??

Advertisement Placeholder
Not at all presently from all my online endeavours I'm earning about $20 a month and I'm really hoping to increase this income.
At least you earned something tangible out of time online. Than those roaming offline getting nothing, just begging on the sidelines. You need skills online to improve your earning potentials. I need exceptional skills too, in order to improve my earning chances online.

Yes that's why I'm on these forums, it's not only about the points I have learnt so much here, even when I'm creating topics I do research which makes me learn too.

I am not sure if you can call it a business, but I think youtube is the platform that can actually bring you a steady income

Writing can bring you steady passive income. I am earning from hubpages since 2013. I also earn from my amazon books.

Writing can bring you steady passive income. I am earning from hubpages since 2013. I also earn from my amazon books.
Its good you enjoy creative writings, writing for hubpages and also earn from your amazon books. How much does hubpages pay per article well written and posted in the site??

Very true,I'll be dabbling into writing very soon, I'm also working on a recipe book to sell on Amazon books

I would like to try my hands on writing, however, I have never attempted to write except term paper and dissertation.

Very true,I'll be dabbling into writing very soon, I'm also working on a recipe book to sell on Amazon books
I think recipe books have high chances of selling, make sure you promote the book to the right audience.

Thanks for the encouragement, will certainly do that once I'm done with it.
We are the same @Adventurer , I have also learned a lot in the forums and more when I research to create topics or give an opinion. I will also wait for the members and their experiences to get constant passive income.

If you decided to publish, choose to publish on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, where you can publish ebook as well as paperback. Publishing is free. Once accepted your book will be selling via Amazon in 24 hours.

If you decided to publish, choose to publish on Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, where you can publish ebook as well as paperback. Publishing is free. Once accepted your book will be selling via Amazon in 24 hours.
And that means extra bucks to be pocketed when Amazon finally accepts and publish the book for buyers to order it.

Yes, but selling books is not easy. I have two books published in my real name and three in pen names. It is difficult to drive sales to these books

Have you tried to market those books first?? Before you conclude that it won't sell. Their are hots of websites that accepts novels, creative writings, if its the one you wrote about, you can scam it and send to them via PDF. And expect them to review your work, if it suits to their preference, they'll reward you. Cracked.com is one of them.

I not only ran ads on Amazon but also on facebook. I did what I could but could not drive enough sales.

Did you figure that which limited you from making enough sales through Amazon and facebook ads??

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds