Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I think so bank methode is best I don't know why but I don't trust on other methods but bank methode is very comfortable for me

Advertisement Placeholder
  • Pay Yourself First. ...
  • Stop Smoking. ...
  • Take a "Staycation" ...
  • Spend to Save. ...
  • Utility Savings. ...
  • Pack Your Lunch. ...
  • Create an Interest-Bearing Account. ...
  • Annualize Your Spending.

Definitely not a money lender. It could be the bank but only for a shorter period. I believe the best savings for your money is a good investment. Money in the bank stays there with no noticeable increase.

Secure crypto wallets are also ideal for saving cryptocurrency. Where else would you keep them? However, it isn't a wise idea to convert all your money into crypto and save them there.

Definitely not a money lender. It could be the bank but only for a shorter period. I believe the best savings for your money is a good investment. Money in the bank stays there with no noticeable increase.

Secure crypto wallets are also ideal for saving cryptocurrency. Where else would you keep them? However, it isn't a wise idea to convert all your money into crypto and save them there.
You spoke admirable dear, i applaud all your suggestions. It is unwise to convert all the funds into Cryptocurrency, even if its a secure wallet. We shouldn't do that, at least convert some and invest some. I don't even love the idea to save in the bank long time, i prefer saving some. As for given my money to money lenders/collectors, I will say never.

The general purpose of a bank is to save money, I prefer saving my money in the bank than anywhere else, with the bank the money is save and secure, there is no occurrence that can make you loss your money, even if the bank is robbed.

In order to choose how you want to save your money, you will first need to be self discipline and be patient and improve some self esteem to help you save money and reach your goals and lastly Saving and investing your money can help you to reach your financial goals daily.

The general purpose of a bank is to save money, I prefer saving my money in the bank than anywhere else, with the bank the money is save and secure, there is no occurrence that can make you loss your money, even if the bank is robbed.
That is true, bank is safe, even when robbed your money isn't lost. I save money too in the bank when i don't want to touch it. But if I'm looking to gain interest for my money i choose Cryptocurrency cos i know with time my money can increase if I choose the right coin.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

We always look for the saving methods to help in creating a bright future after your working life ends, or for future use. Embracing money saving method is crucial, and knowing the right steps to take will make the process much

There are so many platform where you can save money but for me I use pigggvest, pigggvest is very convenient because there are no charges on it and you can withdraw your money as often as you want. It very convenient you don't have to go to the bank to withdraw your money.

In fact, I am from Pakistan and the corrupt one is not as famous here, And people don't even trust that his life is not that famous, so I have a MobiCash account that is created on Mobilink's SIM. In a few years, the mirror will also become more popular. People will start trusting it and then they will start accumulating money in it. The best thing is how long we have to distribute the money If you want to use it, you can use the cryptocurrency
Okay, your experience you had with that local saving method isn't a trusted one. Rather saving via Cryptocurrency should be a better option than saving in your country's own saving method. Cos its looking like an unregulated financial saving institution.

Save a certain percentage of your income. This is a particularly good method for those of you who receive a variable income. By doing this, you won’t feel like a failure for not being able to keep up with your intended plan. Plus, if you’re working on more than one savings goal, you can easily break down your contributions by percentages.

If you are saving for retirement or your child's education, consider putting that money into an investment account, such as an IRA or a 529 plan. Although investing is risky and can be a waste of money, they also provide opportunities for growth as the market grows, and may be worthwhile if you plan ahead.

I prefer to save in a bank. Every month I put some money on my saving account. Once the money accumulate to some good amount, put it in a fixed bank account. Crypto is not a saving for me, it is an investment.

I prefer saving money in my cryptocurrency wallet. Saving money in the bank yields no profits instead bank removes tax deduction on savings. I save money on different crypto wallets both stable coin or volatile coins.

Yeah, when it comes to savings bank is okay too. Because eat bank your funds are safer cos you won't experience the decrease of your funds like Cryptocurrency does. The volatile nature of Cryptocurrency makes it decrease and increase at any given time. But if you wait till when the price falls deeper you save your coins you will be getting dividends for saving it.
There are sites where they are for you interest on the coins that you invest in them in terms of the cryptocurrency world, and in some cases this can help in terms of managing the different prices that happen on a regular basis with cryptocurrency. However there are some cases where the value drops substantially and the interest is not sufficient to make it up and in that case you'll be running at a loss. The bank however ensures you that we have a set value and that will not change and will continue to grow in time. I think the cryptocurrency is good for smaller Investments which you can later build up to a bigger investment values and then use those big investments in your cryptocurrency trades.

I would like to save my funds into my local bank account and I will keep an eye onto the market trends of cryptocurrencies. So when the rate of cryptocurrencies is higher I will trade and I will earn money by the amount that I have saved into my bank account.

I do not have any wallet yet , but after availability of wallet I'll not save my funds in that because there are risk in online or this kind of application. But i already have in account in bank named UBL. And deposited there almost $3000 already but that was my dad's money. So i always prefer to deposit my balance in Bank account.

I like to save money in cryptocurrency wallet and I don't like to save money in bank because it doesn't do any good and I have been doing this process from the beginning I have a lot of benefits so I prefer to save money in cryptocurrency. I like
I don't like to use the above mentioned methods. I want to invest in real estate. The value of which increases every time and every where. Crypto wallets are online they can be hacked and the value of crypto may decrease.

I prefer to save my money in a normal Fiat currency and store it in the bank, I know a lot of people prefer saving their money in cryptocurrency but to me I do not like it that way because I cannot withstand the stress when it comes to cryptocurrency of a thing because I'm not always interested in crypto

There are sites where they are for you interest on the coins that you invest in them in terms of the cryptocurrency world, and in some cases this can help in terms of managing the different prices that happen on a regular basis with cryptocurrency. However there are some cases where the value drops substantially and the interest is not sufficient to make it up and in that case you'll be running at a loss. The bank however ensures you that we have a set value and that will not change and will continue to grow in time. I think the cryptocurrency is good for smaller Investments which you can later build up to a bigger investment values and then use those big investments in your cryptocurrency trades.
Okay, bank is safe cos your money doesn't drop down when you opt to save your money there. But in Cryptocurrency savings it drops down when the particular coin you stored with went down. But Cryptocurrency looks the real investment when you want to increase your money than bank. Cos of variety of options attached to it, Look trading, locking of your coins for some duration of time, lending of your crypto to make recurring interest in the future etc.

I don't like to use the above mentioned methods. I want to invest in real estate. The value of which increases every time and every where. Crypto wallets are online they can be hacked and the value of crypto may decrease.
Now I have CoinEx wallet, but there is bit of Litcoins in wallet. I just used few days ago and now i have this. Yes you are right it can be hacked . So if you invest and after then how will you get that balance. I think you have to use this type of wallet or not?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds