Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
I save my money on my cryptocurrency wallet. Saving money in the bank yields no profits instead bank removes tax deduction on savings so I just leave little amount of money in my bank account just for spendings and taking care of emergencies. I save money on different crypto wallets both stable coin and volatile coins.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer saving my money in the bank because it the specific amount is more safer there
Saving in crypto wallet is very risky because when the value of the coin falls your money reduce dramatically and saving with money lender is also risky because they can run away with your money and what about if the person doing the money lending business dies, it will be hard to get your money back.

For now I prefer bank savings because I don't have the skills required to look away from that.
Due to rise and fail in the value of naira, alternative ways of savings becomes necessary as this is the only way we can maintain if not increase the value of our savings.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
There are many sources to save your money these sources are like hotelling gold mines gold agriculture and start forms you can save your funds in those sources this forces gave you monthly income and save your father

Use these money-saving tips to generate ideas about the best ways to save money in your day-to-day life.

1. Eliminate Your Debt​

If you're trying to save money through budgeting but still carrying a large debt burden, start with the debt. Not convinced? Add up how much you spend servicing your debt each month, and you'll quickly see. Once you're free from paying interest on your debt, that money can easily be put into savings. A personal line of credit is just one option for consolidating debt so you can better pay it off.

2. Set Savings Goals​

One of the best ways to save money is by visualizing what you are saving for. If you need motivation, set saving targets along with a timeline to make it easier to save. Want to buy a house in three years with a 20 percent down payment? Now you have a target and know what you will need to save each month to achieve your goal. Use Regions savings calculators to make your goal!

3. Pay Yourself First​

Set up an auto debit from your checking account to your savings account each payday. Whether it's $50 every two weeks or $500, don't cheat yourself out of a healthy long-term savings plan.

4. Stop Smoking​

No, it's certainly not easy to quit, but if you smoke a pack and a half every day, that amounts to nearly $3,000 a year you can realize in savings if you quit. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the percentage of Americans who smoke cigarettes is now below 20 percent for the first time since at least the mid-1960s — join the club!

5. Take a "Staycation"​

Though the term may be trendy, the thought behind it is solid: instead of dropping several thousand on airline tickets overseas, look in your own backyard for fun vacations close to home. If you can't drive the distance, look for cheap flights in your region.

6. Spend to Save​

Let's face it, utility costs seldom go down over time, so take charge now and weatherize your home. Call your utility company and ask for an energy audit or find a certified contractor who can give you a whole-home energy efficiency review. This will range from easy improvements like sealing windows and doors all the way to installing new insulation, siding or ENERGY STAR high-efficiency appliances and products. You could save thousands in utility costs over time.

7. Utility Savings​

Lowering the thermostat on your water heater by 10°F can save you between 3-5 percent in energy costs. And installing an on-demand or tankless water heater can deliver up to 30 percent savings compared with a standard storage tank water heater.

8. Pack Your Lunch​

An obvious money-saving tip is finding everyday savings. If buying lunch at work costs $7, but bringing lunch from home costs only $2, then over the course of a year, you can create a $1250 emergency fund or make a significant contribution to a college plan or retirement fund.

9. Create an Interest-Bearing Account​

For most of us, keeping your savings separate from your checking account helps reduce the tendency to borrow from savings from time to time. If your goals are more long-term, consider products with higher yield rates like a Regions CD or Regions Money Market account for even better savings.

10. Annualize Your Spending​

Do you pay $20 a week for snacks at the vending machine at your office? That's $1,000 you're removing from your budget for soda and snacks each year. Suddenly, that habit adds up to a substantial sum.
Wow I kind of appreciate your post and all the points you made here are valid. You actually addressed the issue from a broader perspective and holistically. I was only thinking about being discipline with savings or else one will discover you are unable to save at all.

Banks for me. I can't save with crypto because how fluid the coin can be. As for me, I can invest in crypto over a long period of time but it can't be my means of savings. Lost in value when I actually want to make use of the money can be detrimental.

I will prefer my saving money in crptyo currency wallet. Crypto currency wallet is more perfectable . Saving money in the bank is not good thinking because the money that we have in the bank that not increase enough that we want to increase .So i think crptyo wallet is good option to save money and it is very profitable.

Yeah yes everybody have a better place for him to save his money so for me I prefer to see my money in wallet I'll and also save my money to my local bank because anytime I need some funds I can go to my local bank to withdraw savings in my cryptocurrency wallets it will help my money to be increasing by time

I guess it does depends on how much money you want to save. I do not think cryptocurrency is a way if saving money, to me it's an invest which can rise and fall at any time.bank is still the safest for me anytime anyday

I prefer saving my funds in my cryoto wallet. I buy Bitcoin, will my savings and leave it there, as the bitcoin rises i then withdraw the initial money I saved and the rest waiting for it to rise again, by doing so i get to multiply my money instead of remaining stagnant in a bank.
Good that you buy Bitcoin save it there in your wallet for it to gain value then resell it to make profit later on. It is better than keeping the money in your bank, cos it won't multiply at all instead you'll be experiencing insignificant charges to your money.

There are a lot ways you can safe your money especially a salary earner I will prefer cooperative in the organisation to be deducting certain amount from my salary every month. Or you can safe your money in the bank savings in the bank is very secure than all the above options listed by the op. In bank you money may not increase but cannot reduce. You are sure of your exact money in your account.
[automerge]1611905713[/automerge]
There are a lot ways you can safe your money especially a salary earner I will prefer cooperative in the organisation to be deducting certain amount from my salary every month. Or you can safe your money in the bank savings in the bank is very secure than all the above options listed by the op. In bank you money may not increase but cannot reduce. You are sure of your exact money in your account.

I also prefer to save my money in my cryptocurency wallet. Saving money in the bank yields no profits instead bank removes tax deduction on savings. I save money on different crypto wallets both stable coins and the profit ratio is much more better than to invest in bank.

I prefer saving money in my cryptocurrency wallet. Saving money in the bank yields no profits instead bank removes tax deduction on savings. I save money on different crypto wallets both stable coin or volatile coins

Cryptocurency is good as a store of money because of the ease to carry out online transactions,which is at your finger tip with internet connectivity.And the interest that is generated is a plus,than the money lying in the bank,where commission will be deducted from your fund.

According to my own point of view, I believe bank is better and I prefer using bank, because bank is more reliable and you can withdraw at any time and I can also deposit at any time. I can also pay any type of bills with my bank account at my own convenient time

I rather invest my money in crypto curriences where my initial outlay will increase overtime. Saving in financial institutions will certainly bring a reduction in your outlay because of charges that will be deducted for maintenace cost.
[automerge]1611997757[/automerge]
I rather invest my money in crypto curriences where my initial outlay will increase overtime. Saving in financial institutions will certainly bring a reduction in your outlay because of charges that will be deducted for maintenace cost.

The method I prefer saving my funds is through bank because I feel its more secure and apart from its secure that is only means I have of me securing my funds.....and I dont have wallet or a cryptocurrency account

Who wouldn't prefer to save money in my cryptocurrency wallet? Saving money in the bank yields very little profits and card maintenance fees are always taken from the little you have there. Save money in crypto wallet and invest in coins that will yield better profit in the future.

if you are working, try and open another account, and dnt request for ATM or if you collect the ATM try and keep it smwhere far far away from you, then you mandate your salary account officer that on so so date, so so amount should be transfer to the new account you jst open.

again you can open an investment account with any bank, stock broker etc, and set a direct debit from your salary account, by end of the month, once your salary is been payed, the amount you set for the direct debit will be deducted from your salary account to the investment account without you going to the bank at all, for physical transaction.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I prefer crypto currency by far.... bank is one of the worst place I would transfer my money into. I wished there is other medium to store your money like piggy vest. But piggy vest is under a bank also. But bank is worst for me. The deduction of your money is high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds