Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
Well, that's your opinion. Saving in Cryptocurrencies is such a good idea but I don't think it is safe since the prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile. Mostly, I usually save my offline money with an offline method and online money with online method. Losses can be managed in this way I guess.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to save your money, you should do it in a bank so that it can be kept safe. This way your money will be kept safe.some of it Invest so that it can increase in something and benefit you so that your money can increase and you know very well that I can benefit from it and are good about it.

Save a set dollar amount​

Second on the list, we have the very popular method of saving a specific dollar amount in a set time period. This method is used frequently because it works and can easily be automated.

Unlike saving a percentage of your income, with which you have to manually calculate your savings, you can save a specific number in a “set it and forget it” type of way.

Saving a set dollar amount each week/month/pay period also works particularly well when you’re running on a short deadline. For example, if you need $6,000 in exactly one year, you know you have to save $500 a month to reach your goal.

It is better to save money on crypto since they are volatile which means your money could go up as the time passed by, and ofcourse this is not sure soo you should be careful in crypto or even trading.

Since its is about saving money, I think prefer bank accounts because banks can gives you interests over time while keeping your money safe. I would choose to save there than crypto because it is not that prone into spiking values. It is stable and convenient which is very preferable since we are talking about saving funds, not investing funds.

Keeping money in the bank is a much better option than keeping your money at home. Between the ability to earn interest, the protection of insurance, ease of access, reducing your temptation to spend it, and automating your savings, there are quite a few benefits with which your sock drawer just can't compete.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

You made a valid point,am also thinking of how and when am less busy so I go to my bank and withdraw all my savings,BC os last month I was robbed of my phones and the thief use my Sim card inside my phone to withdraw all the savings in my account by using them to recharge the line I link up to my bank.. So I nearly committed suicide but to God be the glory am just coming back slowly so I won't mind not to save money anymore in my local bank account than to save in my crypto wallet or bitcoin wallet..... Thats my take on this one

I will rather save my money in cryptocurrency because they are not all this bank that deduct money any how without notification to the customer ,no matter how the money is they will not remove it .

Yes, bank is very safe for saving purposes. If you save your money on bank you will be at ease. But when it comes to saving your money and earning recurring interest from it. Then you have to consider Cryptocurrency as the best option.
Your are there, anytime i want an interest on my money for the long time, i chose to drop it down on the crypto wallet that has relatively high interest rate. Cos i know at the end of 365 days I'll be getting something out of my savings. But when it comes to making my money safer i choose the bank.
[automerge]1611404179[/automerge]
You made a valid point,am also thinking of how and when am less busy so I go to my bank and withdraw all my savings,BC os last month I was robbed of my phones and the thief use my Sim card inside my phone to withdraw all the savings in my account by using them to recharge the line I link up to my bank.. So I nearly committed suicide but to God be the glory am just coming back slowly so I won't mind not to save money anymore in my local bank account than to save in my crypto wallet or bitcoin wallet..... Thats my take on this one
Hmm, that is a sad story, that is one thing with Nigerian banks. They need to input extra security to shrug off this easy penetration of using the sim card to steal ones fund. That is the reason why i don't go out with my linked mobile number to my bank. I keep it in a separate way to avoid such kind of scam.

Last edited:
I prefer to save in a form of crypto currency probably that would be Bitcoin, since their prices are soo volatile which means which means they can change from time to time. A chance to go or down, soo in saving crypto you should also be careful and try tp practice monitor charts.

there are different methods by which you cam make your money secure which varies from one individual to another but as for me if there is no any available investment to invest on then i prefer saving in my local mud bank sometimes and it my be saving in my local bank account

I've really been enlightened from the post. This platform has really given me the opportunity to learn and know people's views on matters like this. Much appreciation to the person behind the idea of this platform.

I actually prefer to invest in a bank over crypto when it comes to a large amount because of the sense of security when it comes to banks. When you invest your money there you get a small percentage of interest, but you are assured that your money is safe to a large extent whereas in crypto the volatility can also mean that you would lose a lot of funds as well. This is very concerning for me actually. Although I am in support of the crypto world.

The AXA Mansard Money Market Fund is a large pool of funds from different similar minded investors like you that is invested on your behalf in different securities which include treasury bills, fixed deposits and commercial papers.
The Fund is managed by our team of experienced professional asset managers who make the best and safest investment decisions on your behalf.

Benefits of the AXA Mansard Money Market Fund include:
  • Liquidity
  • Affordability
  • Professional Management
  • Performance Monitoring
  • Accessibility

CREATE ACCOUNT SEE FACT SHEET

To enjoy these benefits, all you need to do is buy units of the Fund, create a profile and watch your investment grow. Using your very own customer dashboard, you can always buy more units of the Fund, make a withdrawal and generally monitor your investment.

Have questions?Find what you're looking for in the Help Centre

VISIT HELP CENTER

Stay in the picture

Stay in the picture, enjoy living benefits today courtesy our life insurance plans

VIEW PLANS
OUR PRODUCTS
HealthInvestmentsLife and SavingsProperty & Casualty

AXA & YOU
Life & Living BlogApp DownloadSelf-ServiceCareersWhistle BlowingCompliance & Ethics Code

USEFUL LINKS
About usFAQsGlossaryFinancialsDownloadsOffice Directory

INVESTOR RELATIONS
StrategyInvestor ContactsSecurity Trading PolicyDisclosure On The Impact of COVID-19

© 2021 AXA Mansard. All Rights Reserved
[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.65)]Quality Policy | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Terms and Conditions
[/COLOR]
Coach Idris Avatar

Need Advice?

Coach Idris is here to help

THIS AXA WEBSITE USES COOKIES

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your browser settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the AXA website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more about our cookie policy

I would love to withdraw all my amount into the crypto wallet. The security system is so good here.
All the terms and condition is also good enough.

• Pay Yourself First. ...
  • Stop Smoking. ...
  • Take a "Staycation" ...
  • Spend to Save. ...
  • Utility Savings. ...
  • Pack Your Lunch. ...
  • Create an Interest-Bearing Account. ...
  • Annualize Your Spending.

Their are many methods to save your funds,but according to my opinion Bank is the best choice.
You can easily withdraw your money and the main thing of the bank is privacy.
Security and privacy of the bank impress me a lot that's why I suggest you to save your funds in bank.

I actually prefer to invest in a bank over crypto when it comes to a large amount because of the sense of security when it comes to banks. When you invest your money there you get a small percentage of interest, but you are assured that your money is safe to a large extent whereas in crypto the volatility can also mean that you would lose a lot of funds as well. This is very concerning for me actually. Although I am in support of the crypto world.
Yeah, when it comes to savings bank is okay too. Because eat bank your funds are safer cos you won't experience the decrease of your funds like Cryptocurrency does. The volatile nature of Cryptocurrency makes it decrease and increase at any given time. But if you wait till when the price falls deeper you save your coins you will be getting dividends for saving it.

Although crypto wallet is very benefit to save mony. But i like to saving in bank. Its also depends on your mony if you have too much mony like five thousand dollars then you have to go for crypto wallet otherwise bank is the best.

In fact, I am from Pakistan and the corrupt one is not as famous here, And people don't even trust that his life is not that famous, so I have a MobiCash account that is created on Mobilink's SIM. In a few years, the mirror will also become more popular. People will start trusting it and then they will start accumulating money in it. The best thing is how long we have to distribute the money If you want to use it, you can use the cryptocurrency

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds