Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
This is not to brag but we have a big amount of money in the bank. It is our budget for buying a lot as a final investment for retired people like us. The funds are not sufficient so we are still awaiting for more money to come in. For the meantime let the money stay in the bank for safety purposes. We also have stocks worth $200k or so (depending on the market price) but we have no intention to sell it for now. That investment will be for our emergency need.
That's fantastic, you got plans for the future saving your funds and other assets in the bank. It is very good to save money and have purpose for saving it just as you mentioned. People prefer saving in the bank cos they feel at home to save it there and hope that it stays same and nothing tampers to it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I like saving my money in my mobile account (M-pesa). We are provided with an Mshwari lock savings account that offers interest per month and I find it a great way to save my money because then I have full control over it. It also prevents me from spending unnecessarily and I get to save with a target.

I prefer saving my money on my cryptowallet it'll continue to invest over time than save it in the bank where it'll only be there no plus and no minus. I'll advise anyone planning to save money to get some basic knowledge about cryptocurrency and start saving there.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I save my earning in crypto wallet mostly because when i got signal of any token to rise that I put my money in trading and also when I understand that I can make profit, then I am trading my amount and get good profit from it.

I save my earning in crypto wallet mostly because when i got signal of any token to rise that I put my money in trading and also when I understand that I can make profit, then I am trading my amount and get good profit from it.
That is interesting, at least you have multiple ways of earning extra bucks online through Cryptocurrency. That is one of the reason I love saving my cash via crypto wallet cos I have multiple ways to increase my funds.

Saving money in my bank account,using crypto Wallet is a very try,what you loss your logins or you account got logged out some how,it rarely possible that it is gotten back,once it gone it gone,a lot of people using that made can testify to that,the only advantage of using a crypto Wallet is that you money increase over or decrease but are you willing to take the risk of losing all your money to a crypto Wallet,the answer for me is no,never.

Crypto wallet savings is a better option for me although i also like the lending one because it can also grow my money more.. but it's kind of hard to ask people to pay back their loans sometimes. I guess i'll stick to crypto since that's already what im doing.

Use these money-saving tips to generate ideas about the best ways to save money in your day-to-day life.

1. Eliminate Your Debt​

If you're trying to save money through budgeting but still carrying a large debt burden, start with the debt. Not convinced? Add up how much you spend servicing your debt each month, and you'll quickly see. Once you're free from paying interest on your debt, that money can easily be put into savings. A personal line of credit is just one option for consolidating debt so you can better pay it off.

2. Set Savings Goals​

One of the best ways to save money is by visualizing what you are saving for. If you need motivation, set saving targets along with a timeline to make it easier to save. Want to buy a house in three years with a 20 percent down payment? Now you have a target and know what you will need to save each month to achieve your goal. Use Regions savings calculators to make your goal!

3. Pay Yourself First​

Set up an auto debit from your checking account to your savings account each payday. Whether it's $50 every two weeks or $500, don't cheat yourself out of a healthy long-term savings plan.

4. Stop Smoking​

No, it's certainly not easy to quit, but if you smoke a pack and a half every day, that amounts to nearly $3,000 a year you can realize in savings if you quit. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the percentage of Americans who smoke cigarettes is now below 20 percent for the first time since at least the mid-1960s — join the club!

5. Take a "Staycation"​

Though the term may be trendy, the thought behind it is solid: instead of dropping several thousand on airline tickets overseas, look in your own backyard for fun vacations close to home. If you can't drive the distance, look for cheap flights in your region.

6. Spend to Save​

Let's face it, utility costs seldom go down over time, so take charge now and weatherize your home. Call your utility company and ask for an energy audit or find a certified contractor who can give you a whole-home energy efficiency review. This will range from easy improvements like sealing windows and doors all the way to installing new insulation, siding or ENERGY STAR high-efficiency appliances and products. You could save thousands in utility costs over time.

7. Utility Savings​

Lowering the thermostat on your water heater by 10°F can save you between 3-5 percent in energy costs. And installing an on-demand or tankless water heater can deliver up to 30 percent savings compared with a standard storage tank water heater.

8. Pack Your Lunch​

An obvious money-saving tip is finding everyday savings. If buying lunch at work costs $7, but bringing lunch from home costs only $2, then over the course of a year, you can create a $1250 emergency fund or make a significant contribution to a college plan or retirement fund.

9. Create an Interest-Bearing Account​

For most of us, keeping your savings separate from your checking account helps reduce the tendency to borrow from savings from time to time. If your goals are more long-term, consider products with higher yield rates like a Regions CD or Regions Money Market account for even better savings.

10. Annualize Your Spending​

Do you pay $20 a week for snacks at the vending machine at your office? That's $1,000 you're removing from your budget for soda and snacks each year. Suddenly, that habit adds up to a substantial sum.

For me the easiest and most safest way of saving my salary or extra funds is with bank fixed deposit scheme, though the monthly interest rate is low and poor but it's much more guarantee that at the end of the saving period you get an interest on your investment without the fear of losing it.

For saving i like it to be in the bank because it is much safer in their and its much better to put my savings in the bank to stop your self to buy anything that is not needed. that is why i advice you all to put all of your savings in the bank, i tell you it is worth it.

Bank is my most preferred place to save my money because it's more guaranteed and safe for me and besides I don't have to worry about the money reducing as the result of the fall in the value of the currency unlike cryptocurrency like Bitcoin.

I would prefer to save my money in a crypto wallet or exchange. Converting my money into crypto is better because it makes my funds more flexible and gives me a better return on investment. I initially saved money in banks but can't do such again with the advent of cryptos. Banks are less riskier alternatives to save.

I would prefer saving my funds in the bank because there will be sure guidance for the funds. Saving in wallets are not as save and guaranteed as the bank because it is prone to hackers and if the details are lost, it makes it untraceable.

Wallet is most preferable to save money. I can not rule out the rest of the remaining two. Bank saving is good only it doesn't guarantee any notable interest rate.
I will not say in totality that bank or money lenders are to good they are all preferable as well.
[automerge]1611354279[/automerge]
Wallet is most preferable to save money. I can not rule out the rest of the remaining two. Bank saving is good only it doesn't guarantee any notable interest rate.
I will not say in totality that bank or money lenders are to good they are all preferable as well.

Concerning which I prefer to save my money. Well, I believe banks are more preferable to save money, that was one of the major reason why it was established in the first place. The other listed means too are good to save but I rather save my investment money there

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I prefer the bank to save my funds, because you have your money in the bank save and secure all times and it is there save from robbers without any worry Because most safest place for money is bank .

Saving funds in the bank is the most common methods of saving funds. But my most preferred means of saving my funds is through cryptocurrency wallet. It more like investing the money
Yeah saving your money in crypto wallet serves as investment but remember that investment can crash or drop at anytime like people who converted their fiat to crypto and save it in crypto wallet may later regret it.

I prefer the bank to save my funds, because you have your money in the bank save and secure all times and it is there save from robbers without any worry Because most safest place for money is bank .
Yes, bank is very safe for saving purposes. If you save your money on bank you will be at ease. But when it comes to saving your money and earning recurring interest from it. Then you have to consider Cryptocurrency as the best option.

By investing it to the trusted banks. Why? Because your money is secure as well as your money is earning money by investing it to the banks. For me it is a best choose to make aside from it's liquidity is is secured.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds