Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
But still better ti
Now I have CoinEx wallet, but there is bit of Litcoins in wallet. I just used few days ago and now i have this. Yes you are right it can be hacked . So if you invest and after then how will you get that balance. I think you have to use this type of wallet or not?
But still better to use real estate option.

Advertisement Placeholder
Okay, bank is safe cos your money doesn't drop down when you opt to save your money there. But in Cryptocurrency savings it drops down when the particular coin you stored with went down. But Cryptocurrency looks the real investment when you want to increase your money than bank. Cos of variety of options attached to it, Look trading, locking of your coins for some duration of time, lending of your crypto to make recurring interest in the future etc.
In that way, cryptocurrency does offer a lot more that you are able to do with your funds in order to generate a greater profit. However, there's a lot of risk that comes with each of these methods. I think that it is important to have a certain portion of money in the bank that you can rely on in case of emergencies and then afterwards when you are comfortable with how much you have in the bank you can then venture into investing in these options and using them as a saving platform.

The only way I like saving my money is bank because for me that is the best place I can save my money for now I don't like to save my money in cryptocurrency because to me personally I do not like cryptocurrency and I do not accept it as the normal mode of transaction.

First of all I will rather save my money into cryptocurrency or Bitcoin because both of them are really good and if it's not does two I will rather invest my money into PI because PI is about to hit the market big time and be in same position Bitcoin will be today and I no the future in PI is really good

Set up a budget.
Cut everyday expenses.
Find a cheaper phone service.
It's virtually cliché – but cut your cable.
Lower your car insurance bill.
And homeowner's and renter's insurance too.
Save on groceries.
Save on dining out.

its depends on how long do you need the money. If the money is needed urgently its better to save in bank account, while if the money is needed in long time, its better to invest it. If you can afford to lose it you can save it in cryto wallet

Usually I don't like to save money because I'm habitual to spend it at instant when you get it. But as you asked different options, so I would select the bank. Because it is the safest place to keep your money safe. I don't like to invest it online as you asked about cryptocurrency, because there is a high risk of fraud or losing your money.

I guess it would be better if you put your money on a crypto wallet wherein it could go up or down, prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile meanint they change from time to time. If you have knowledge on the market and you know some skill on trading, then maybe you will grow your money.

I don't like saving my money for a long time because I believe there is still going to be a better opportunities to use the money especially when there is impromptu business opportunity. Most people prefer making a fixed deposit with little percentage increase. I can't do that since I know at if I invest my money I will make far more than what the bank will pay me as interest. Even if I keep my money in cryptocurrency wallet, it's not going to be for a long time.

I prefer saving through wallets. Online fraud is becoming higher recently,your money can't be secured at all cost,once u mistakenly review any relevant information about your bank account. Once it's gone, recovering it is always difficult or not even possible. And again saving in banks comes with no interest at all, it's not encouraging.

I save in the bank mostly saving locally is not a thing for me and am just being introduced to crypto currency which I think is the best way

I like to invest my savings rather than putting it in bank. That way your money makes more money for you through investing . There are few trusted platform to invest money

Saving your money will help you reach your financial goals, provide financial security, and let you enjoy your life. Here are the few ways to save money by fixed deposit, buying of Gold, buying of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and other and buying of stocks and shares.

These days, I am trying a new method of saving. Instead of holding funds on my paypal, I am using the funds to buy crypto. When even I want money, I sell crypto and withdraw it to my bank. I am also looking forward to using blockchain and earn interest in my crypto assets. By the way, a fixed deposit bank account is also my favorite method of saving

There are many Ways to Save Money.
Say goodbye to debt. Monthly debt payments are the biggest money suck when it comes to saving. ...
Cut down on groceries. ...
Cancel automatic subscriptions and memberships. ...
Buy generic. ...
Cut ties with cable. ...
Save money automatically. ...

I used to think that saving money in a bank was equally good and save for the future. It turns out that saving in a bank was only save but you lose a fraction of that money over time. I prefer to keep my money in a foreign currency instead of the local currency which is naira.

Savings is always necessary in life because of financial freedom. But one has to be very smart about it. I will rather save my money with crytocurrency like USDT that is stable and in value range with dollar. Or buy and kept for a long period of time some crytos that has future.

I do always save my money in the bank and I don't have time to save my money in another form of saving because the stress is too much especially if you are trying to invest your money in cryptocurrency and I may not like to bear the stress I rather put my money in a government approved bank and relax my mind.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
[automerge]1611898101[/automerge]
Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??

I prefer saving my funds in my cryoto wallet. I buy Bitcoin, will my savings and leave it there, as the bitcoin rises i then withdraw the initial money I saved and the rest waiting for it to rise again, by doing so i get to multiply my money instead of remaining stagnant in a bank.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds