Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which method do you prefer saving your funds??

Which one do you prefer??

• Total voters
There are different saving methods for the funds and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local bank account that is mostly well known and trusted.
That's okay too, that's why I said every one has its own method and place of saving money. Saving your funds Olin the bank isn't a bad one, its safe there too, no one tampers with your funds. Both in Cryptocurrency, no one tampers with it, unless your security is weak.

Advertisement Placeholder
wow this is really serious and I don't understand the reason behind such a depreciation of cryptocurrency that is why a lot of people have been warning people that investing in cryptocurrency sometimes is always very risky that we should always try as much as possible to invest what we can afford to lose but even with that I think you should have let the coin be there because no matter how a crypto prices going down there is also a possibility that they will still go up even more.
This is exactly same advice I was given in one of the WhatsApp group I belong to after I explained my predicament to them, they told me that I should have left it on my wallet that it must eventually appreciate again with time, but I was so impatient, not only impatient I was afraid too because my my money was dropping very speedily, I had no choice than to instantly move them out for me to eventually have peace of mind.

the best method have been using to save my money is the bank because that is what I'm familiar with I don't like the issue of saving money or investing money in cryptocurrencies because there are sometimes when cryptocurrencies can seriously turn against you and you might actually run at great loss so I do not take the risks of investing my money in cryptocurrency I only save it in bank which it is more secure,I can invest my money in any trusted organisation but I can't do it in cryptocurrency.

Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
Where to save ones fund actually depends on individual and what the money is meant for vis-a-vis the duration of saving the money. There are lots of reasons one could use saving fund. In a nutshell it depends.

Saving funds in the bank is the most common methods of saving funds. But my most preferred means of saving my funds is through cryptocurrency wallet. It more like investing the money

This is exactly same advice I was given in one of the WhatsApp group I belong to after I explained my predicament to them, they told me that I should have left it on my wallet that it must eventually appreciate again with time, but I was so impatient, not only impatient I was afraid too because my my money was dropping very speedily, I had no choice than to instantly move them out for me to eventually have peace of mind.
So sorry about that you have so much loss in your own crypto investment and that's a very bad luck for you but I'm so sorry that it happened that way but well I think it's an experience because that is how it always work sometimes if you're just a newbie in the crypto system that's how it always be but since I've been in the cryptocurrency system for a long time no matter how my cryptocurrencies depreciate in value I will just not worry myself because I know it will surely bounce back

Since I discovered cryptocurrency, it will always be my best form of saving, especially if I'm saving for long time, up to a year.

It's volatile, sure, but I risk loosing out on so much profit of I don't consider it.

I understand how important saving money is
Their are many method to save our cash, assets. It depends on your selection and what you are saving on it. We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. I prefer saving my own funds on my local crypto wallet than my local bank account.

Which saving method do you prefer putting your funds into??
I understand the importance of saving money.
We save our money in the hands of people and organisation that even when we sleep we sleep with our two eyes closed.
Anyway for bank is better but looking at how other system has developed over the years we will be bold to say bank is no longer the best place.
For me I prefer saving in investment-bitcoin.

There are different ways one can save money depending on how individuals want to, some might choose to save in the bank whether fixed deposit or normal saving and even end up getting some annual percentage on the money, so most people believe this is safer depending on how long the bank has been in existence. Others prefer cryto currencies wallet either bitcoin or other coin, where by when the it increases the value of their money also increase but the down side is when there is a fall you end up loosing some amount of your money, and others prefer through money collector too someone they know and can easily get through to to get their money easily without going through filling of any documents. So it's all depends on individuals and I personally prefer banks.

Well i prefer Saving money in bank, I know lots of people doesn't like saving money in bank because of their charges and all that. But saving money in bank is easy to withdraw and also makes you transfer your money fron one account to another.
[automerge]1611259740[/automerge]
Well i prefer Saving money in bank, I know lots of people doesn't like saving money in bank because of their charges and all that. But saving money in bank is easy to withdraw and also makes you transfer your money fron one account to another.

Before safing money with any entity at all,you need to consider some very important factors. For instance,how safe will my money be with money lenders,bank and crypto wallets. If it is investment then you need to consider which gives the best or highest return rates

For me I don't think it is appropriate to save money in one media. Saving a part in the bank with the assumption of safer and no interest on them. Saving some in foreign currency through a wallet or something to guarantee growth and appreciation in value.

I prefer bank because your money is your money, there is nothing like rise and fall in value. There is leser risk of losing it; in cryptocurrency, once you forget your password you have lost all your savings in the wallet.

Saving funds in the bank is the most common methods of saving funds. But my most preferred means of saving my funds is through cryptocurrency wallet. It more like investing the money
Okay, but do you know the money you saved in your bank doesn't yield out profit. Bank savings isn't an investment option, cos no adequate return of your savings. Instead you get charges all the time saving your money there. I only put money in the bank when I want to make use of it.

I will definitely invest if to increase my money and due to investment money will come in the shape of profit .
As everyone has their own choice my choice is both investment and bank deposit.
I will do both of the things 50% ,50% than at the time of need I will not have any burden and problem to sort it out

I prefer crypto
The costs are lower, there is no need for a middleman, service is available and functioning 24/7, the supply is fixed, crypto aligns betterwith ideological purposes — these are some of the reasons people prefer crypto transactions over traditional bank transfers.

Record your expenses. The first step to start saving money is to figure out how much you spend. Budget for savings.Find ways you can cut your spending. Decide on your priorities. Pick the right tools. Make saving automatic. Watch your saving grow.

We all have different saving methods and place we save our funds for the short, and long run. Your budget should outline how your expenses measure up to your income—so you can plan your spending and limit overspending. I normally don't like keeping money too long in bank account, rather I will look for something to invest it in either online or offline.

There are different ways one can save money depending on how individuals want to, some might choose to save in the bank whether fixed deposit or normal saving and even end up getting some annual percentage on the money, so most people believe this is safer depending on how long the bank has been in existence. Others prefer cryto currencies wallet either bitcoin or other coin, where by when the it increases the value of their money also increase but the down side is when there is a fall you end up loosing some amount of your money, and others prefer through money collector too someone they know and can easily get through to to get their money easily without going through filling of any documents. So it's all depends on individuals and I personally prefer banks.
Yeah, I agree with your thought, it all depends on individuals preference. Someone might like the idea of saving in the bank and make that annual recurring interest. While another will prefer crypto to see the value of his or her coins to appreciate in the future. While some see Cryptocurrency saving as a gamble to put my up there. Cos they believe their funds might reduce to nothing, instead they give their funds to money lenders/collectors yo save for them.

This is not to brag but we have a big amount of money in the bank. It is our budget for buying a lot as a final investment for retired people like us. The funds are not sufficient so we are still awaiting for more money to come in. For the meantime let the money stay in the bank for safety purposes. We also have stocks worth $200k or so (depending on the market price) but we have no intention to sell it for now. That investment will be for our emergency need.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds