Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which game has the best Christmas event in your opinion?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When Christmas comes around so do the events for Christmas on games such as Fortnite, Call of Duty, Overwatch and even ones like Rocket League to name a few. Each game will do a different event each year where you can participate for in game rewards much of the time. My question to you is which game has the best Christmas event in your opinion? Which game do you look forward to playing when they drop their Christmas event?

For me it would have to be Fortnite. I love what they do with the map with all the decorations and the lights, and I also love the rewards we get for completing things in the game around Christmas.

I love playing GTA 5 since they add in snow effects. Although I missed it last year, I'll probably try and fire it up this year. :)

I always loved the Christmas events on Runescape! The events lately haven't been as great, but typically Christmas event is still worth it!

I thought Guild Wars 2 had the best in game festivals. They called it Winter's Day and it was full of quests and fun little events that you could invite your friends to.

Fortnite has the best Christmas events in my opinion. I love it when they bring in the Christmas update. Opening Christmas presents on the run-up to Christmas, the decorations on the map and the Christmas items they bring to the item shop.

I remember in Hitman Blood Money where you have to assassinate a drunk in a Santa Claus suit and use the disguise to infiltrate a Christmas party where his real target is.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest