Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

Any business that would tarnish your reputation, don't engage in it. Drug trafficking, human trafficking, trading stolen items, and all other sorts of bad businesses one could think of.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are alot of business which you can get your self involved and it will generate you alot of income but you most first of all tey to have knowledge about that particular business if which you wanted to start operating this will helped you alot to perform better.

There's no business that you can't get into, there are people striving in all business, you Just have to know what you doing and be dedicated and you will see result.
What about illegal business that is another kind of business right would you advise to engage in such business, I believe you won't or what is your take?

Any business that would tarnish your reputation, don't engage in it. Drug trafficking, human trafficking, trading stolen items, and all other sorts of bad businesses one could think of.
Our image is very important, it's so unfortunate that many people out there today nolonger have this at the back of their mind, they tend to reason how they can make money quickly hence they would do anything and go to any length just to achieve this.

goin into business is a great idea ,but I can say every business depends on the income ,that's the capital ,the more capital you invest the more the growth of your business will be

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
Any business that involves third party is very difficult to yield profit,while choosing business we should take into consideration the location and geographical benefits.

Do not invest in any of the scam business you see online everywhere. You should take the safety of your funds very seriously when you come online. Do not do anymore of the high yeild investment programs too

Any form of business that won't generate steady passive income for you isn't worth it. I would tell you not to engage in networking business because your money might definitely get stucked from inability to get downlines!

I once sold petrol (PMS) in kegs (black-market) during the fuel scarcity knowing that such businesses are prohibited by the law, PMS is only allowed to be sold within the fuel pumps in the stations, while selling, i and other patronizers and colleagues were picked by the law enforcement agencies and were detained for a month before being bailed. Horrible experience.

It is not advisable to venture into business that you haven't made forecasts about. One needs to get input from people who have succeeded in that line of business already.

I don't believe that the failure of one person will lead to the failure of another, but if you really want to know then don't rear chickens because they die easily.

Only thing I can advise people now is that they should try to stay away from any investment that are too good to be true.. example of such are investment which promise to give you 50 percent within 24 hours.. even if they are giving you a hundred percent with only one month you really have to be careful about such..

There's no business that you can't get into, there are people striving in all business, you Just have to know what you doing and be dedicated and you will see result.

I think it is always necessary to have an idea about specific business before you get into it. You can get into any kind of business but you might face problems when you fail to generate gains in a business as a result of lack of experience.

Well, I would any sort of illegal business or investment a good example is the ponzi schemes, try as much as possible to refrain from this. So long as a business is legal you can venture in

The only business I have ever regretted going into since i started working online is forex trading business, i learnt forex trading for good three weeks and when I tried my luck , I failed and lost my money.

Thank you very much for this piece of motivation. I had a lot of business ideas in mind but I was scared of choosing one in the first place because I think I was not going to be successful in it but I think I will just pick my most preferred now.

I have done different types of business period there are some that makes me more profit why some give me experience. It can be very hard to recommend a business for you. You can simply set up a business around your passion.

I have done different types of business period there are some that makes me more profit why some give me experience. It can be very hard to recommend a business for you. You can simply set up a business around your passion.
Passion aside, I think the economic viability of the business should be considered first. You shouldn't just go into any business that has little potential of succeeding just because you hav the passion for it.

Passion aside, I think the economic viability of the business should be considered first. You shouldn't just go into any business that has little potential of succeeding just because you hav the passion for it.
I agree with you on the economic viability of the business before getting started. You should also know that personal enthusiasm is also important when establishing a new business. It is easy to call it a quit when you are not making profit faster if you establish a business where you don't have passion or knowledge. When you have passion for what you do, you will never be fizzle out with any obstacles you face in the business.

You can go into any business you like as long as it is legit and good. Affiliate marketing is very nice but it is a long term and you will need a mentor to hold your hand through as well. Avoid money doubling businesses as much as possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds