Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

As for me I would not like to engage in illegal business in my country. Business that are well known for making huge profits like for instance selling marijuana, ivories and all sorts of counterfeit goods

Advertisement Placeholder
I can engage in any business as long as it is a legitimate business. Most importantly the business I am willing to engage into must be my passionate business. Obviously I wouldn't want to engage in business I don't like or illegal.

Well both online and offline, there business that are good and those that are not good for engagement. any business that you have no good knowledge about it, it's not good to engage yourself.
As for me I would not like to engage in illegal business in my country. Business that are well known for making huge profits like for instance selling marijuana, ivories and all sorts of counterfeit goods
Actually engaging yourself into any illegal business are diaster to some extent it may leads to the end of your life. thete are other business such as those that you dont know anything about it.

Before starting a business you need to make a necessary research to know much about the research and If you realises that you cannot handle the business , then you quit .

Every business is a good one but you also have to put some things into consideration like, business that best suits your location and you think you have interest in
one thing about business is that you need to have that love and passion for the business,because that is what will drive you towards being creative and innovative when the chips are down.

I think you shouldn't not engage into the business of investing in high yield investment programs online as they would be of a very bad effect on your financial situation.

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
There is no business that doesn't give us a profit, we just need to understand a way to run it properly with useful techniques and skills what are the important techniques to run a business smoothly.

It depends on the level of experience you are having, if you have good knowledge on something I think it will be a good idea to go for it, this the best way to handle it.

Affiliate marketing is very nice but it is a long term and you will need a mentor to hold your hand through as well. Avoid money doubling businesses as much as possible.

As long as a business is honest and reliable, you can start it. Although affiliate marketing is lovely, you will need a mentor to guide you through it because it is a lengthy process. Stay as far away from money-doubling businesses as you can

You should not engage into any kind of business that is going to get you in trouble with the law enforcement agency like trafficking drugs or anything that has to do with dangerous weapons.

Depending on local law in your nation. Cannabis business ventures are not advised here because they are illegal under U.S. law, although they are permitted in other nations.

There's no business i would advise you not to get into except and illegal business. As long as it is profitable and you can bear the risk associated with it, then do it.

I think there are alot of business ventures online and offline. some are good and some are bad depending on your experience. it may be bad for me and be a success for you. just try to know much about the business you want.

As long as the circumstances are agreeable and there is money available for you to start, I don't think there is any specific business into which you cannot enter. Additionally, I don't see any obstacles.

After searching for a business and doing the neccesary research on the business ,,if you feels you are not cut for that kind of business or you cannot handle the business , its better to stay away totally .

Some certain business because of risk factors may not be suitable to be engaged and that is why proper analysis must be done. If you happen to come out after your own research about high possibility of failure in a particular business then you shouldn't try your luck.

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
It is good to know which business is not advisable to do, if we can see somebody to narrate which business is harmful for us to do help out.

It is good to know which business is not advisable to do, if we can see somebody to narrate which business is harmful for us to do help out.

I think that it is much better not to engage in a business that you are not sure about. There are many people who end up starting a business, but they tend to suffer from losses. It is much better to avoid business about which you are not familiar about.

Right now , the business I will advice investors to desist from is the business that involves a high yield of return like ponzi scheme , Hyip and so on , because they will later turn out to be a scam .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds