Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

There are Businesses you shouldn't even bother to engage yourself into, Businesses that you know nothing about at all and Businesses that doesn't yield profit for you for months or the ones that doesn't give you joy or make you happy

Advertisement Placeholder
I agree with you on the economic viability of the business before getting started. You should also know that personal enthusiasm is also important when establishing a new business. It is easy to call it a quit when you are not making profit faster if you establish a business where you don't have passion or knowledge. When you have passion for what you do, you will never be fizzle out with any obstacles you face in the business.
I am not trying to undermine the importance of having passion for a particular business. But we should be wise to know if a business adventure is worth taking the risk or not.

I am not trying to undermine the importance of having passion for a particular business. But we should be wise to know if a business adventure is worth taking the risk or not.
Yes you are very right. this is the reason why it is very important to do market research in order to know if someone is embarking on a profitable venture or not. All things work in hand for building of successful business.

Well one should not engage in illegal business like selling of hard drugs,organs, trafficking etc,they are so many legit businesses out there for some one to do

Yes you are very right. this is the reason why it is very important to do market research in order to know if someone is embarking on a profitable venture or not. All things work in hand for building of successful business.
This is very true. A market research is very important to know if a business venture is viable or not. Most entrepreneurs simply jump into a business without doing any research at all.

We have alot businesses you can invest or engage into such as: food business, supermarket, transportation business, business center, church business school business etc

Illegal Drugs promotion or anything that would endanger human lives; human trafficking e.t.c.
Let's not because we want to become entrepreneurs or want to make money they engage in Illegal means. Oil bunkering, theft, fraud and the likes.

Every business has its good and bad sides, ups and downs, one thing I discover is that when ever u rise in business someone somewhere in the same line of business falls, business itself is a risk, you either make gains or acquire losses.
[automerge]1640686906[/automerge]
I think so, women are home keepers and home builders, there are good home managers and as well I know managing a business or firm won't be a tedious task for them.

Last edited:
You can look around you and search for the common problem among the people in the neighborhood. look for proper solution to the problems and package it as a product or service to the people to make money.

Proper research is needed when thinking of establishing a business. Normally it will just be a waste of time if you engage in business that is not needed in your location. This is what we must know.

There are some online job investment that prove to be legit but are actually scam and you can't figure it out until you make your research on the site before knowing the truth , so making research before starting a business is very important,

There's no business that you can't get into, there are people striving in all business, you Just have to know what you doing and be dedicated and you will see result.
why, Firstly I must for having this wise perspective for what good is it for a man to gain fortune if you loses his own health. This isn’t to decry the idea of starting a business to try something new. It can be an amazing ride, even if you do fail. so the work we do should be compatible with ourselves.

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
I think opening a business such as an Internet cafe or a post office is a bad idea because technology has made both almost redundant and therefore opening such a business would rake in minimal profit

You should be very careful of any business that can lend you into trouble. Businesses like selling of drugs is coming other people can be able to lend you with the law enforcement agencies.

Proper research is needed when thinking of establishing a business. Normally it will just be a waste of time if you engage in business that is not needed in your location. This is what we must know.

I think that people should avoid illegal business and never engage in such kind of businesses ever. people should never get involved in ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes.

I think that people should avoid illegal business and never engage in such kind of businesses ever. people should never get involved in ponzi schemes or pyramid schemes.
Normally that is what should be avoided by people but it seems so many people are not particularly interested in avoiding such. Probably because they are not disciplined enough.

Normally that is what should be avoided by people but it seems so many people are not particularly interested in avoiding such. Probably because they are not disciplined enough.

Yes, many people engage in such kind of schemes and these schemes are clearly unethical. The only person who actually makes money is the person who creates such kind of pyramid schemes and Hyips.

Most of the business out there are good and lucrative business , but if you dont have adequate plan for any business, must advisable not to go into the business because it will affect you.

I think that having interest in any kind of particular business is really important. When you are not interested in a business, then you will not enjoy it and you will be less productive.

I think that having interest in any kind of particular business is really important. When you are not interested in a business, then you will not enjoy it and you will be less productive.
That's just the the logic why some people may not be particularly interested in most of the things they are doing to earn money.. but as long as it is a legitimate business , I don't see it as a bad idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds