Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

I will advise you not to go into any gambling business because it is highly risky. Whether it is Ponzi scheme, sport betting or HYIP investment, don't go into it. These are businesses that tends to bring loss all time and add more problem to someone.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's actually no business that you can't get into as long as it's not illegal or dealing with a contraband goods. For the fact that it didn't work out for someone, doesn't mean it would turn out to be the same result with you.

Are you passionate about the product or service you will be offering?

Do you have the necessary skills and experience to run the business?

Is there a market for the product or service?

Do you have a solid business plan in place?

Are you prepared to handle the risks and challenges that come with running a business?

It's important to carefully consider these factors and do thorough research before deciding to start a business.

Right now , the business I will advice investors to desist from is the business that involves a high yield of return like ponzi scheme , Hyip and so on , because they will later turn out to be a scam .

I think that pyramid schemes in themselves are not "businesses". They are rather scam schemes that tend to be created for a few people who want to scam people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds