Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

I think that is a very very valuable point you have made. Once you engaged in a business not supported by the law then you stand a chance of being arrested.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will definitely warn against investing in High Yield Invenstment plans (hyips). Those investment sites always end up going scam anytime. Instead of taking such a risk, it is better to invest your time and effort in a more legit site that only requires your skill to earn.

You should never invest in any online investment platforms because 98% of them are not reliable, do any business that is trusted and you know very well they are good. Invest in government and treasury bill if you're interested in investment.

No one can dictate the kind of business you should or shouldn't operate. So long it's not fraudulent or bad, you can do it.

Any businesses that promises high return on investment within a short period of time should be avoided at all time. You should also avoid banned or sales of illegal products.

I would advice you not to engage in gambling or any form of hyip and investing platform , because they are mostly scam and you need to be careful too

I would advice you not to engage in gambling or any form of hyip and investing platform , because they are mostly scam and you need to be careful too
Infact run as fast as you can from gambling or even any HYIP site. They tend to promise quick wealth but in the end you would end up loosing your money.

There is no Business you can't engage into. The only advice I will give you is just to make sure that any business you are going into you know the full details of the business

Do not engage in any business that is against the laws of the country. You can go into any kind of business of your choice so far you have the funds and the strategy to execute them.

Never engage in any business that promises to make you rich in a day, any business that requires you to invest more than you can afford, any business that has no future. When something is too good to be true, RUN!!!

There is no business that is not good. You just have do your due diligence and know the one that best suits your consideration. Also go for one you have passion for.

There is no business that is not good. You just have do your due diligence and know the one that best suits your consideration. Also go for one you have passion for.
If you mean all businesses are good then you may not have heard of illegal drugs. The so called drug lords who are distributors of illegal drugs are rich with the big profit.

The business you should not engaged in is any business that you don't have a passion for it because you can easily abandon it when it didn't live to your expectations.

That should be prostitution and arm robbery so yeah every other legit business is good as long as the funds and drive is there to start and sustain it.

There are many businesses that you should not engage in. Any business that you do not have the prerequisite knowledge and experience to run it, you should avoid it totally.

Your risk appetite should determine your business categorization. There are some business I'll never venture into and some people are making tons of money from it. There are some I've done that looked stupid now but still makes people millionaires.

Any business that you know little about and lack the heart of bearing that business risk don't go into it,we have alot business with different phase of risk to Bear go after your capacity.

Write your reply...there is no business or investment that you are not get into otherwise you have what we call money you invest in any business.

If you are net aware of the operations of what people call high yield investment programs, then this is one investment that you should steer clear of whenever you come across them anywhere

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
Please please please stay away from HYIPs and Ponzi scheme, also if the sale and use of hard substance is unlawful in your State do well to stay away from it too, do not invest in ventures that doesn't project how it's going to inject your funds to produce results in a way that is convincing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds