Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

Any business that fetches you money and also pays your bills is a good business provided it does not contain scam schemes. The kind of business you shouldn't venture into it to defraud people.

Advertisement Placeholder
I specifically would want to warn everyone to stay away from Ponzi schemes. It only favours those at the top of the food chain.

You can actually engaged in any business that you like provided that they are not against the law of your country. Do not engaged in ponzi schemes, they are the easiest way for someone to get scammed and go broke and do not engage in any fraud related businesses.

Have seen alots of comments about illegal stuffs that you shouldn't get involve with definitely you should abstain from such works they will definitely stain you.

Sometimes, it's best to avoid business whose risk is too high. Also investment in a scheme offering very high profit in a short period of time should be avoided

Illegal business, one that could damage your health, or business that you haven't done full research on. You must investigate very well before jumping into a business.

Do not engage in any business deemed illegal by your government. If you do so you will be in hot waters and might even go to jail. Alwaus do legal business

This is a very simple question with a very simple answer I'm going to give and it is even a very popular advise. Don't invest in HYIPs and don't also put your Money on Ponzi schemes as well.

Depending on the law of your country. Here in Nigeria, it's not advicable to venture into cannabis Business just because it's against the law of our country but in some countries they allow it
I agree with you, that is a very good factor to consider when making decisions as you should always abide by the countrys law and what is being obtainable in The law.

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
You need to check your pockets and your account and how much you can raise befor thinking about any business , because most people go inthe wrong business , but i dont think theres a bad business to start with.

Anything Ponzi scheme, I advise against because the mechanisms makes no sense to me, so any thing that's offering ROI after a certain time steer clear because it won't last long

The only business you should not engage in is one that is illegal and fraudulent as there will be consequences. Outside that, every legitimate business is worth the try.

Ponzi scheme or any investment that tells you to drop a specific amount and get double within a short period of time. I have invested into these before, and i ended up loosing my money. Some might tell you its better to invest on them at the early stage but from experience i would tell you, stay clear from them

You can actually engaged in any business that you like provided that they are not against the law of your country. Do not engaged in ponzi schemes, they are the easiest way for someone to get scammed and go broke and do not engage in any fraud related businesses.
You are right about any business. However, you should know something about the business if it is profitable or if it is okay with you. A business of making coffin might not suit well with you much more a funeral business that would handle the dead. I just want to emphasize that you can engage in any business but it is not literally any.

There's no business you can't engage yourself in so far you are willing to do it and have knowledge about it, except illegal business
presently now one business that you should not and must not engage into is cryptocurrency because it is drastically depreciating and Losting its values

You are right about any business. However, you should know something about the business if it is profitable or if it is okay with you. A business of making coffin might not suit well with you much more a funeral business that would handle the dead. I just want to emphasize that you can engage in any business but it is not literally any.
You can engage on any business provided that the business is not illegal in your country of residence. Talking about coffin business, it is actually a good business in my country as there are few people that engage in the business, all the people I know that own a coffin shop are doing fine with it.

Every business, legal or illegal, has its winners and losers. The fact that it's being considered a business means some people excelled in doing it. So, your business choice depends on how far you are willing to go. A lot of people will say gambling. But I've come across people who made millions from it despite starting with nothing. They had their own fair share of losses. But they were persistent.

I will advise network marketing
Why because someone starting to make a living will not have down lines that worth that network marketing .
True, the bad thing about networking is that if you are not able to get a downline, you can never earn and i have had so many bad experience from networking

Dont get into any business that involves illegal activities and such. And also , specifically to crypto investments , never invest in any HYIP program which are designed to scam people.

There are many business out that can reck one life and there are also some business one dont need to go into some business are package to scam people and collect people money
The rate at which scam businesses are being propagated both online and offline is quite alarming and I would advise anyone to investigate or research on their business before they started up or agree to partner with someone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds