Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Which business should i not engage into

It's advisable you don't engage in any business that will not bring you profit. You should run away from it. Because engaging in such a business will only drain you of cash. Sometimes we may not know which business will bring us profit or not, so it's best to not invest all your money in one business.

Advertisement Placeholder
One of the major wrong investments is ponzi scheme. Ponzi scheme dealt with me in the past and I lost so much in such things. Another one is jumping into forex trading without proper knowledge and guidance in the business.

Every business is good but you must only put many other things into consideration , first you must make sure you have a lot of business idea or you should be ready to hire some expert to assist you run the business.
[automerge]1612738228[/automerge]
Every business is good but you must only put many other things into consideration , first you must make sure you have a lot of business idea or you should be ready to hire some expert to assist you run the business.

Bro go for investment, cos it pays more than any business you can think of, although it depends on the country that you find yourself, if it's in a country where the leaders have the interest of their subject at heart, then everyone will be happy to do business cos money will be flowing.

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?
Do not engage in any business you lack requisite knowledge about. Also, any business you do not have passion for, so not go for it. Lastly, any business you do not have financial capability to start, do not go for it.

The motive behind every business is to make money. This is what one must have in mind when venturing into any business. Any business that has no guarantee of profit should not be Ventured into or invest on.

Any business that has the features of Ponzi or a pyramid type of business, I'm which you are asked to deposit a particular amount of money and get double of it within the next 24, 48, or 72 hours, avoid them. Any business or investment that you must refer someone before you earn or withdraw, don't get involved.

From my perspective, there are businesses where you should not get involved, and they are those that do not appeal to you and you do not have knowledge. All businesses are viable and likely to be successful, but for that you must know and like it, this way you will know how to manage it and take it to success and with good profit returns.

Which business or investment have you been into the past that you would love to warn us against?

I would warn people from getting into the business of buying and selling cars. There are many people who have endured a lot of loss in this business. I have met many people. Many people cheat other people in this business and earn money. This is at least what is happening in my country, unfortunately.

Gambling; the least said about this the better. Asides the fact that it's highly addictive, it also leads to huge mood swings and can mess your emotions up pretty badly.

The choice is yours, I don't think there is any business that a person cannot do in this world, so far as you are willing to do it you will, because business is all about planning.

You shouldn't venture into any business that is illegal or forbidden in the country you reside in, apart from that you can indulge in any legitimate business and if you have the passion to manage it, you will be successful
Among the publications I think this is the best advice, in the end no illegal or prohibited business is going to bring profit, therefore you have to avoid it in any way. In any legitimate business you can venture, as long as you have knowledge and you really like it, otherwise you can also fail.

Do you have a business idea but aren't sure where to begin or where to find the money you'll need to move forward? EWC assists you in bringing your concept to life by providing free on-demand training and $10,000 in benefits just for signing up.– You'll also have the opportunity to win $50,000 in cash prizes as well as meet and network with top investors from around the world. As an EWC alumnus, you will have access to a variety of resources.

Betting business, it's one of the business that many ventured into and only few made it, so to be careful try and avoid betting business because it will only suck your little resources, I have ventured into it, and I must warn anyone who hasn't not to
I agree with you, this business has ruined many lives and it's still doing till date. It pains to see that most people ain't willing to learn. I have never seen someone who made it big from betting.

Every business is good,is just if you didn't get a good customer or someone who can assist you in every sought of business

This is a tricky one here,any business in which you have failed or seen others fail, there are actually lots of people who have come out really successful in such businesses. The main thing is your mindset.

Concerning your question on the businesses you should not go into or you should try as much as possible to avoid, first of all you should avoid associating yourself with illegal businesses as that is against thw law and very dangerous indeed

The business or investment I did before and it nearly ruin my life of all my savings is this popular known online investment called forex trading,of which I try to make more money then but later end up losing all my money. So if you must go into it invest what you can afford to lose.

All business can be engage into, the only kind of business you are not supposed to engage yourself into it or business which is illegal or not acceptable in your country based on cultural diversity or law.

Any business that has contraband in it is not an in thing for any law abiding citizen as it will make you be hounded down be the authorities,And business that does',t have an actual face value or product and services where income is generated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds