Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to start freelancing?

Actually I always believe, you can't start freelance or earning from any platform without registration. so I believe registration is the first step to which everyone most go through to enable him earned online.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement Placeholder
There are several popular freelancing platforms where you can start your freelancing journey. Some of which are; freelancer, toptal, guru, people per hour, Fiverr, Upwork. These platforms can provide a good starting point for freelancers, but it's important to note that competition can be fierce.

To work as a freelancer you need to connect with clients and for that you need freelancing platforms to find projects, here are some of the best freelancing platforms:
  • Fiverr
  • Freelancer
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Truelancer
Where did you start your freelancing journey?

The simple truth about making use of Fiverr is that you should know that competition is very tough on that platform whenever you want to start out as a freelancer because you can actually stay there for months without even getting one job for you to do.

The simple truth about making use of Fiverr is that you should know that competition is very tough on that platform whenever you want to start out as a freelancer because you can actually stay there for months without even getting one job for you to do.

There is a platform known as Toptal. It is also quite popular. However, perhaps it is not as popular as other platforms like Upwork or Fiverr. There was a time when even Fiverr was also not that popular either. The amount on jobs available on Toptal may vary each day or week.

There is a platform known as Toptal. It is also quite popular. However, perhaps it is not as popular as other platforms like Upwork or Fiverr. There was a time when even Fiverr was also not that popular either. The amount on jobs available on Toptal may vary each day or week.

I have been hearing about Toptal but I never got to use their platform. As for Fiverr and Upwork, Seoclearks and WordClerks, I have been using it for years now and they offer great opportunity for making money!

I have been hearing about Toptal but I never got to use their platform. As for Fiverr and Upwork, Seoclearks and WordClerks, I have been using it for years now and they offer great opportunity for making money!

Toptal is a pretty new platform. The fact of the matter remains that they are quite popular. However, still many people are unaware about them. They offer freelancing work and jobs on their platform. You can find freelancers from many places on their job board.

Toptal is a pretty new platform. The fact of the matter remains that they are quite popular. However, still many people are unaware about them. They offer freelancing work and jobs on their platform. You can find freelancers from many places on their job board.

If that's the case, I would see how it's going to be possible for me to make out time and review how the freelancing platform works. If it's something that looks appealing to me, I'm going to set up an account there to get jobs.

Fiverr is where I started, but I also briefly used Upwork, and a few other fiverr knock-offs. Those didn't last long though. There's also SEOclerks and WordClerks. Other than that, there's a slew of ideas in here, I'd suggest looking into those as well.

To work as a freelancer you need to connect with clients and for that you need freelancing platforms to find projects, here are some of the best freelancing platforms:
  • Fiverr
  • Freelancer
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Truelancer
The best place to freelance from can indeed depend on personal skills, industry, and specific needs. For me personally, I find the most comfort and convenience in working from my own dedicated home office. It provides a familiar and customizable space that enhances my productivity and focus.

I started my own website back then and did a lot of marketing with free services.

After a while I went to Fiverr, which is still hard today with the big competition to win the first customers.

I started my own website back then and did a lot of marketing with free services.

After a while I went to Fiverr, which is still hard today with the big competition to win the first customers.

The big competition on Fiverr is one of the biggest challenges of making use of that freelancing website because there are so many people that you are competing with whom are already well established on the platform that makes it very difficult for you to even sell any single service on the platform for a long time.

The big competition on Fiverr is one of the biggest challenges of making use of that freelancing website because there are so many people that you are competing with whom are already well established on the platform that makes it very difficult for you to even sell any single service on the platform for a long time.
Yes, the competition on Fiverr is very high, but nowadays there are many more websites for freelance jobs where you can try your luck, such as Upwork, Crowded, Toptal, 99designs, etc, many of them do not have the level of competition that Fiverr has, It's all a matter of exploring and testing.

Most of the freelancing sites are already saturated, meaning it will be very difficult to find work opportunities. The best strategy is to try multiple freelancing platforms and continue to search for jobs. You will also have to build your reputation off-platform in order to impress your clients on these freelancing sites.

Yes, the competition on Fiverr is very high, but nowadays there are many more websites for freelance jobs where you can try your luck, such as Upwork, Crowded, Toptal, 99designs, etc, many of them do not have the level of competition that Fiverr has, It's all a matter of exploring and testing.
This is relative to rules so for example for Upwork I could not be medium between freelancer and me means dropshipping let's say you provide a service for 25 $ and then I sell on my website for 28 $ and then if you do this in Upwork means banning you from the platform, while it is not the case as when applying for a micro job you have to do only you the work and any means of payment outside platform are forbidden.
View attachment 5233

Please I'll be very realistic to you guys I am very much open to freelancing as a matter of fact I've been putting a fault to get a gig on fiverr. But it is very tough and rough It got me wondering maybe I needed to look for a platform where I could check for search for beginners so I found upwork. Truly speaking I have not been able to still settle when it comes to freelancing but that is a field I want to make sure I am on and stay on

I'm not a freelancer and I'm not into it. but For those who are interested in this information, I would suggest joining the Small Freelance Sites first. For example: SproutGigs, Hiretalents (formerly known as Jobboy) Here you can gain experience and sell your services to Gigs. Then move on to bigger sites like Fiverr or Upwork.

• Fiverr
  • Freelancer
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Truelancer
All these freelancing websites you've listed are very good for any one who's interested in becoming a freelancer can begin their journey.

The only thing which is important to keep in mind is not to have high expectations of making money big and quickly as a freelancer from any of those sites.

• Fiverr
  • Freelancer
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Truelancer
I think it would be for the best if you start from the social media platforms and that's because most of these freelancing websites are too saturated with freelancers making it difficult to earn from as a newbie.

I think it would be for the best if you start from the social media platforms and that's because most of these freelancing websites are too saturated with freelancers making it difficult to earn from as a newbie.

Since freelancing platforms are quite saturated, I would recommend people to explore more and more freelancing opportunities and explore new platforms that could enable you to make money. This may include certain kinds of GPT platforms. The downside is that you may not earn that much money as you may be expecting.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds