Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to start freelancing?

Freelancing jobs start from registering on freelancing websites then you build your profile to client taste that'll convince them to award you job. You can also get physical freelancing jobs by writing skits for artists. Such website is Fiverr, Upwork, freelancing and forums.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are alot of website or platforms to which can gives you the opportunity to develop your skills and also get you more explore to the wider world which companies can comes after your service.

Upwork is one of the top places in which you can start your freelancing journey. You need to realise that the level of competition on the platform is high and therefore you need to buckle up and learn the necessary skills.

There are lot of skills to learn on the internet, If you are able to learn any skill perfectly then you would have no problem offering your service and earning from freelancing website like Upwork, fiverr, toptal etc

Actually there are alot of platforms and website on the internet which offers and give a lot of freelance skills owners to be able to develop and utilize their skills for the purpose of income generation.

You can start freelancing by building a portfolio of your prior work, talents, and knowledge, and then begin seeking clients. You can find freelance employment on a number of websites, including Upwork, Freelancer, Fiverr, and Guru, among others.

Freelancing jobs start from registering on freelancing websites then you build your profile to client taste that'll convince them to award you job. You can also get physical freelancing jobs by writing skits for artists. Such website is Fiverr, Upwork, freelancing and forums.
the competition on freelancing platform is very high and you need to be able to distinguish yourself that is one of the ways you can make a lot of money from freelancing platforms.

the competition on freelancing platform is very high and you need to be able to distinguish yourself that is one of the ways you can make a lot of money from freelancing platforms.
one thing you must learn very well if you want to succeed in freelancing platforms is how to send convincing proposals.
In upwork for example before you get a job you need to send proposals to potential clients. This is where copywriting is needed to convince people.

These are good platforms, but it's hard to find a job there if you are just starting unless you have good skills and popularity. Freelancing is not easy and requires lots of nerves and time. My favorite is Fiverr, of course, but it's very hard to be on top, especially if you're just starting, but it's possible.

These are good platforms, but it's hard to find a job there if you are just starting unless you have good skills and popularity. Freelancing is not easy and requires lots of nerves and time. My favorite is Fiverr, of course, but it's very hard to be on top, especially if you're just starting, but it's possible.
That's true, finding jobs in freelancing platforms is really very hard. If you're a newbie it is possible for you to succeed but you will find it difficult. That is why consistency is important if freelancing is your passion.

There are options for starting a freelance business. You can get web hosting and a domain name to build your own website to offer services online. Or you can register an account at one of the freelance platforms like fiverr, total, jooble, freelancer.com,etc.

I think some people are now preferring Upwork to Fiverr because they belive that they can easily get jobs on Upwork as newbies instead of Fiverr and I think it is true.
Most freelancer prefer upwork to fiverr for some reasons. One of those reasons is that upwork give power to freelancer to set their rate while in fiverr you are not allowed. In fiverr, except you offer a basic gig, a gig cost $5.

When I was doing more freelance, it was on my own blog. It was successful for a few years but tanked. It is a shame but I am trying to take what I learned and do it again only this time, reach what I did on that one in a fraction of the time. Fingers crossed at least.

Most freelancer prefer upwork to fiverr for some reasons. One of those reasons is that upwork give power to freelancer to set their rate while in fiverr you are not allowed. In fiverr, except you offer a basic gig, a gig cost $5.
I am a member of Fiverr and upwork and I can tell you that on fiverr you will also be able to state your rate. But beginners are mostly advised to put their rate at $5 so that they can be hired.

Well I think before you can start freelancing you have to accumulate the knowledge, if you don't have the knowledge you are just wasting your Time.

Is it really easy to get gigs on Upwork? I joined upwork some time back but i am yet to get any gig from it. It got to a point where i even gave up on it. Freelancing is lucrative but can be pretty hard for beginners. It takes a lot of consistency to pull through.

Is it really easy to get gigs on Upwork? I joined upwork some time back but i am yet to get any gig from it. It got to a point where i even gave up on it. Freelancing is lucrative but can be pretty hard for beginners. It takes a lot of consistency to pull through.
The truth is that Upwork is very much saturated and competitive. Someone advised me to learn copywriting because it will help me to write better proposals to clients. I think you can follow this step.

There are several ways to which you can start a freelancing depends on the knowledge you have and your ability to build or develop portfolio towards achieving your goals. Sometimes it also depends on how willing are you to develop your digital skills.

There is one platform I was introduced to yesterday. It is called constant content. It is a platform specifically for writers to meet with those that may require the services of a writer. Just write an introductory part of an article on anything and someone can buy the full essay from there.
I remember this website very well. I was a member then before I left it because I couldn't sell any article there. Some people claimed they made a lot of money from the website then, but when I joined, things didn't go as I expected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds