Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where to start freelancing?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
To work as a freelancer you need to connect with clients and for that you need freelancing platforms to find projects, here are some of the best freelancing platforms:
  • Fiverr
  • Freelancer
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Truelancer
Where did you start your freelancing journey?

Advertisement Placeholder
To work as a freelancer you need to connect with clients and for that you need freelancing platforms to find projects, here are some of the best freelancing platforms:
  • Fiverr
  • Freelancer
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Truelancer
Yes, these freelancing platforms that you've mentioned are legit sources of earning money.

Many freelancers have changed their lives and gained financial freedom by offering their services on different freelancing platforms.

Similarly, I started my journey as a freelance writer on Fiverr.

Yes, these freelancing platforms that you've mentioned are legit sources of earning money.

Many freelancers have changed their lives and gained financial freedom by offering their services on different freelancing platforms.

Similarly, I started my journey as a freelance writer on Fiverr.
Definitely, today many people are working on freelancing platforms and are offering their services.

Great to hear that! Did you start your journey as an article writer?

I joined fiverr but I didn't get any job there for some reason. But I am thinking of rejoining them again. Platforms play little role in making money as a freelancer. If you want to become a freelancer, have a skill that can be monetized and create a portfolio website.

there are hundred of platform to join and work in freelance marketplace, currently most popular, Guru.com, Fiver, Upwork, and peopleperhour are best yet there are more.

Definitely, today many people are working on freelancing platforms and are offering their services.

Great to hear that! Did you start your journey as an article writer?
Yes, I started my journey as an article writer and forum poster, and after learning copywriting, I'm now also offering my copywriting services to help businesses make more sales.

I joined fiverr but I didn't get any job there for some reason. But I am thinking of rejoining them again. Platforms play little role in making money as a freelancer. If you want to become a freelancer, have a skill that can be monetized and create a portfolio website.
This is the point, you need to build a portfolio to show your works to clients.

Anyway in which niche you want to start your freelancing journey on Fiverr?

• Fiverr
  • Freelancer
  • Upwork
  • PeoplePerHour
  • Truelancer
I think some people are now preferring Upwork to Fiverr because they belive that they can easily get jobs on Upwork as newbies instead of Fiverr and I think it is true.

I think some people are now preferring Upwork to Fiverr because they belive that they can easily get jobs on Upwork as newbies instead of Fiverr and I think it is true.
But as I heard most beginners join Fiverr because it is beginner members friendly platform, can you share experience as a freelancer that why you think Upwork is better?

I think I can still go for Upwork. It seem to be the best for me. I no longer use it like before but I have a very positive experience on it so I can also advise someone to use it.

I think I can still go for Upwork. It seem to be the best for me. I no longer use it like before but I have a very positive experience on it so I can also advise someone to use it.
I had given up on all those freelancing platforms. They are oversaturated. I just build my profile on LinkedIn and I get jobs from there. Most people are leaving freelancing platforms.

I started with creating an account in Upwork. However, I have not been successful because I did not take time to first agree on what freelancing jobs I want to do. So I am taking time to decide that and perfect my skill before giving it a try again.

I do not know how its like these days but when I was active on SEO clerks, it was the best platform for new freelancers as it was not very competitive like Fiverr or Upwork

I started with creating an account in Upwork. However, I have not been successful because I did not take time to first agree on what freelancing jobs I want to do. So I am taking time to decide that and perfect my skill before giving it a try again.
The first thing you need to identify as a freelancer even before choosing a freelancing platform is the field and skill that you want to work in because freelancing is based on skills.

There are numerous websites where you can look for freelance jobs, including:
A platform for independent web development, design, and writing skills is called Freelancer.
Guru is a marketplace for independent web development, design, and business consulting professionals.
Toptal is a marketplace for elite independent software developers, designers, and financiers.

The first thing you need to identify as a freelancer even before choosing a freelancing platform is the field and skill that you want to work in because freelancing is based on skills.
Skill itself could be improved by the fact of practice means even you are weak on certain kind of skills but you could improve yourself over the time again and again by starting working.

Skill itself could be improved by the fact of practice means even you are weak on certain kind of skills but you could improve yourself over the time again and again by starting working.
Practicing is something that change you to a better version of yourself because just by reading and listening you won't be able to bring changes but you should also work.

Practicing is something that change you to a better version of yourself because just by reading and listening you won't be able to bring changes but you should also work.
Even our brain doesn't remember means what you learn for one time is just saved on the temporary memory and then after this you will not be able to remember it and you need to practice to memorize it.

I had given up on all those freelancing platforms. They are oversaturated. I just build my profile on LinkedIn and I get jobs from there. Most people are leaving freelancing platforms.
I think I understand the fact that it may be tiring when you have been on a freelancing platform for so long and you could not get any job from any clients

There is one platform I was introduced to yesterday. It is called constant content. It is a platform specifically for writers to meet with those that may require the services of a writer. Just write an introductory part of an article on anything and someone can buy the full essay from there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds