Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where are you from and where do you live?

I’ll go to Canada if I have to 😝
Go Go Go Running GIF

Supposedly I live in Nashville, Tennessee now (formerly I lived in Eastern Tennessee). I am trying to rebuild after major setbacks in my life. Agencies are trying to set me up with jobs and a place to live (I live with my brother now.).

Supposedly I live in Nashville, Tennessee now (formerly I lived in Eastern Tennessee). I am trying to rebuild after major setbacks in my life. Agencies are trying to set me up with jobs and a place to live (I live with my brother now.).

I also live in Nashville, born and raised. Been here all my life. :)

I live in West Virginia. I've moved to different places, Texas, Florida, Massachusetts, etc... but WV is my home. I would like to eventually retire and move somewhere else tho cause it's such a poor state. I'm up in the eastern panhandle, but it's still bad in this part.

Currently living in Midwest USA, Kansas City MO area. (y)
I live near St. Louis myself. I'll be heading to Kansas City next month to see the Sonic the Hedgehog Symphony. :D I never been to that side of the state before, I grew up in the St. Charles County area and live there still.

Lovely to meet you, @Ravenfreak. I have never been to St. Louis or anywhere near abouts, myself. I'm actually a Canadian transplant from Edmonton AB. But I have my US citizenship and enjoying my new home, for sure. Hope you have a great time at the Sonic the Hedgehog Symphony event!!

Born in Alabama, Moved all over the place. Lived in NC most of my life. Moved up to Roanoke VA where I met my current ex-wife. I currently live like 45 minutes north of Charlotte North Carolina. In a small city called Kannapolis. If you are familiar with NASCAR Birthplace of the Legend #3 Dale Earnhardt

Born in and still reside in Ontario, Canada, in the same city that I've lived in all my 32 years.

Would love to move though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest