Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Where are you from and where do you live?

an0nym0us

Ping of death
Bronze Member
Website
www.forumishqiptar.com
Credits
Actualy I created this topic to get to know a little more about the members who navigate the forum..

ps. Im from Albania and i live here, all of my life.

My city is Saranda and it is well known for the sea and the good climate.

Saranda-Port-Albania-2.jpgUmbrellas-and-deckchairs-on-the-beach-saranda-albania_Depositphotos_112431504_l-2015.jpg

I live in the Dallas Fort Worth Metroplex of Texas. Below is a picture of Downtown Dallas, and I live about 20-30 minutes away from it now in a suburb. I love Texas, I just would like to be further from the city.
texas dallas GIF

Born in the US capital of Washington, D.C. and raised and lived in the same house for 31 years. In mid 2006 I drove down to the "deep south" and now live in a tiny rural town. :)

I live about 45 minutes away from St. Louis, Missouri. I'm not a fan of my state if I'm being honest, I've lived here my entire life though. I was born in St. Louis actually, though the hospital I was born in closed down years ago.

I'm a simple East Texas redneck. We are very laid back, still say "thank you", "please" and hold open doors for the fairer sex.
This shows 2 of the main attractions for our area... the dogwoods (we are known for our Dogwood Trails) and then the steam engine train that has a "fun" trip of about 30 miles (one way) between another city and ours through some beautiful East Texas countryside.

images
images.ashx
1682065776892.jpeg
images
images

The state park trains cover pretty much the main period of "train travel" for the United States and it does go through some very pretty country.

If you are ever in Texas during December, then I would HIGHLY recommend coming to Rusk or Palestine Texas and catching the Polar Express.

Last edited:
I'm a simple East Texas redneck. We are very laid back, still say "thank you", "please" and hold open doors for the fairer sex.
This shows 2 of the main attractions for our area... the dogwoods (we are known for our Dogwood Trails) and then the steam engine train that has a "fun" trip of about 30 miles (one way) between another city and ours through some beautiful East Texas countryside.

images
images.ashx
View attachment 712
images
images

The state park trains cover pretty much the main period of "train travel" for the United States and it does go through some very pretty country.

If you are ever in Texas during December, then I would HIGHLY recommend coming to Rusk or Palestine Texas and catching the Polar Express.
Although I'm from the kind of northern eastern Texas, I've never heard of this area! That's pretty cool! I've been on the Polar Express when it has visited my area though!

I'm originally from the Middle East, but grew up in Seattle, WA. I've lived in a lot of different places during my adult life. but currently I live in Houston, TX.

images
images.ashx
View attachment 712
images
images

Lovely trains :D ! I'm a long-time rail enthusiast, so if I'm ever in the area, I'll have to ride them :) .

Anyway, I'm from north-west England.

I am from England, UK and I have lived here all my life. I still live in the town I was born in as well. The town is not as great as it used to be when I was younger and if I had the funds to move I would but for now, I stick where I am.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest