Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When should a business owner be entitled to salary?

The decision of when a business owner can be entitled to a salary or money should be dependent on the business owner because it's actually the owner of the business so he is in the best position to determine if it first prophet would come to him.
Well said, the business owner has the right to decide on when is best to start receiving salary, as long as the business is no longer on the early stage, still trying to grow, and as long as you don't make use of the money ment for the upkeep of the business

Advertisement Placeholder
When the capital for business is small, there is no way personal account could not be missed up with business account because one might want to spend on domestic issues where you can't afford without picking from business account, thereby the business will retarding

Hahaha, this guy is very funny, it's not stealing....... Are you saying I'm stealing from myself
If you desperately in need you have the right to take money from your business to solve your immediate problem, maybe if you have the necessary you can replace it.
A business owner should be entitled to salary when the business is not making enough profit and you believe that the bill a business it's no longer lacking any financial problem.

If the financial department of his company are fully satisfied that they can be able to pay him a certain amount of money monthly without affecting the business then that is fine.

Well said, the business owner has the right to decide on when is best to start receiving salary, as long as the business is no longer on the early stage, still trying to grow, and as long as you don't make use of the money ment for the upkeep of the business
The business owner is actually the lord and owner of the business so he or she has the right to determine what to do with the business profit.

I feel that the best way to maintain a business is when the business owner tend to pay himself as salary without,using the business money at any point he or she feels like.this help to maintain money influx

To me a business owner is only entitled to salary when the business have gained stable income. There was a time that the owner of facebook was receiving $1 as salary. But now story have changed

Whatever profits you make in your business dealings is all yours and whatever you choose to do with it is all entirely your personal concern. So, you determine that yourself

If it's a partnership business,in the deed of partnership it will be stated how much should be allocated as salary to the owners of the business

It's your business, so the ball is in your court. Personally, I will be entitled to salary when I'm able to deliver quality services, pay my staff or when the need arises.

You stated the fact bro. Truth is most entrepreneurs keep decieving themselves all in the name of being self employed - they keep eating into their capital and hamper the business expansion
As a business owner, you should pay yourself from the beginning

You are the one that is entitled to make that whatever you want it to be for yourself. But it is only wise to make this payment to yourself only if you have completely made some profits enough innthe business
[automerge]1633471380[/automerge]
You are the one that is entitled to make that whatever you want it to be for yourself. But it is only wise to make this payment to yourself only if you have completely made some profits enough innthe business

As a business owner you should get a finance manager who takes control of your finance and pays you monthly or weekly, this would reduce your rate of stealings fro your business

To me, a business owner taking out of the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

A business owner who wants the business to grow won’t be tempted to use the business earnings for personal projects. The owner should be entitled to salary when the business is having steady cash flow.

Have you been stealing from your business?
Stealing from the business got me laughing but you very correct. A business should try as much as possible to manage the business up to some level of stability before thing of paying him or herself salary.

A business owner is entitled to received he/ her salary as soon month has ended he/ she can be able to received salary, because those of us who is working they received salary as soon month has ended.

I wouldn't recommend this. You have to ask yourself what is the purpose of my business, do I want to grow or I want to enjoy myself. Answer this and you'll know when

If the business is a partnership business then the deed of partnership should decide how much each partners are to take as salary

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds