Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When should a business owner be entitled to salary?

The main goal and purpose of a business owner at the early stage is the growth of the business. Yes we all have the aim and mindset to make profit but if you start collecting at an early stage without investing in back or focusing on growing the business, that means you are planning to fail

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually salaries are been paid eventually at the end of the month it's actually ok for me it's the best on the part of the employees and employer given that agree with it.

I agree with you, a business, owner should not be tempted to start harvesting from thee business when it's not time. You can wait until your business has grown to a point where you can earn monthly from the business.
I agree, I think it is important to allow the business thrive so much that not only do you get monthly payments , you can keep profits, after investment and payment of salaries and the likes.

Since the business is under his full control he has the right to generate enough money from the business and take care of all his need,I suggest that a business owners should not be entitled to salary because the business is his own.

Since the business is under his full control he has the right to generate enough money from the business and take care of all his need,I suggest that a business owners should not be entitled to salary because the business is his own.
Well, I think the whole idea of having a salary is just so the he doesn't take beyond what the business can handle. If you say he is the owner and can access the money anytime he wants, I think it may affect the business.

There is nothing as stealing from your business. You are either deciplined or you are not, period. Taking money from your business without proper reason amounts to unseriosness of the business owner

I agree with you, a business, owner should not be tempted to start harvesting from thee business when it's not time. You can wait until your business has grown to a point where you can earn monthly from the business.
A business owner should be entitled to salary when the business has been fully established and it is moving smoothly with this he will know that you have nothing to worry about anymore.

Their is no specific time for a business owner to earn salary, since he or she got the business. It will be better to seek financial stability first before planning on receiving salaries.

Well, I think the whole idea of having a salary is just so the he doesn't take beyond what the business can handle. If you say he is the owner and can access the money anytime he wants, I think it may affect the business.
Wow, intelligent suggestion, it could be true,ok do you believe that the manager and the owner of a particular business organisation should also have their own salary ? A business manager is entitled to salary, then what of the real owner ?

A business owner is entitled to the profit of the business and and the loss too.He is entitle to pay off the salary of the employees and spend the necessary money for the growth of the business before taking anything remaining from the profit as salary

Hahaha, this guy is very funny, it's not stealing....... Are you saying I'm stealing from myself
If you desperately in need you have the right to take money from your business to solve your immediate problem, maybe if you have the necessary you can replace it.
That's a very good point. The business owner is either unserious to not get his hands into his business funds or is having a desperate need that necessitated his act of taking from his business. You call that stealing. It's his business

Salary is for the employees but as a business owner you have the right to use the profit of the business organisation to do what ever you like as long as you are the owners, I don't see the need for you to set aside a salary for yourself m

If your business is one man show (you are the only owner) I don not think you will have to give yourself a salary. That's because every penny you earn is your own money,

To me, a business owner taking out of the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

A business owner who wants the business to grow won’t be tempted to use the business earnings for personal projects. The owner should be entitled to salary when the business is having steady cash flow.

Have you been stealing from your business?
As for me I think that the owner of a business should be entitled to a salary whenever he deems it fit for himself as this is a personal decision so there is no set time that one is supposed to get paid from his business.

To me, a business owner taking out of the business earnings for personal projects at an early stage of the business is STEALING FROM THE BUSINESS.

A business owner who wants the business to grow won’t be tempted to use the business earnings for personal projects. The owner should be entitled to salary when the business is having steady cash flow.

I do not think it is possible to steal from my own business again. I believe I am free to take any amount of money to get things I want to, that's why it's my business.

I think a business owner should not be thinking about salary in the early stages of a business, you need to to let it grow to an extent, otherwise you will just be shooting yourself on the foot.

If he is paying employees, then, why wouldn't he pay himself also? No one likes to work without rewards not even in his own personal business.

To make the business effective, it is better the owner collects some salaries. But some owners do pay their workers salary and leave the rat money for themselves.

The decision of when a business owner can be entitled to a salary or money should be dependent on the business owner because it's actually the owner of the business so he is in the best position to determine if it first prophet would come to him.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds