Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is the right time to hire an additional employee?

A veteran businessman in a tv interview said that the best reason for hiring an additional employee is when the workload is not comfortable anymore to the present number of employees. Due to the heavy workload makes the present employees to work over time too often. The per hour rate of overtime is expensive so the best solution to avoid overtime work is to hire an additional worker. However, when the business is not doing good financially that hiring is not affordable then there is a big problem with the management.
The thing about needing an extra hand I that you will know you need it, the workload will tell on your Company or business at that point you need to look for extra hands.

It's is bad business decision to hire extra hands for the reason that just want to get people engaged, whoever is hired must be relevant to the work and contribute their quota.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best or right time to hire additional employee(s) is when there's a enough work that demand additional help and your financial situation is stable enough to manage the additional cost of the new employee(s). And this cost may include, health insurance coverage, training program cost etc.

you will definitely see that the world that is available to do in your business is becoming bigger and the amount of people doing this particular work is not enough to complete it, in this case you will need an additional people to help in doing other tasks and activities.When the work is more than the available numbers that is when to know.

When your business grows, and when you are financially capable, you will need to hire someone to assist you. Currently, I am looking for a virtual assistant to help me
I completely agree with you that when a business grows and you feel that you are more financially capable of employing extra additional hands then it will be good for you to employing new people to manage the business for you.

When the workload is too much ,then I can consider ,then I must consider having more additional employee to my businesses.

Sadly, some people hire staff even before they actually need someone to assist them. This will create additional financial burden and the business might collapse.

When the workload is too much for the present employees is too much, then it is best to hire new employees. But the financial management team should be really good so that they get funds to pay the new workers. This happens mostly in production companies, when productivity is high, they need new employees.

The right time to hire an additional employee in a business is certainly when a business has grown to a level where it's present workers can no longer handle all the processes involved

Sometimes business growth can make companies to consider hiring extra employee is because a lot of responsibilities maybe on the table.

There are instances where so many employees quit to seek Greener pasture, this is a very good time to hire more workers for your organization.

I think as a business progresses and expands, there is importance and necessity to hire extra employees in order to keep the business running smoothly.

A veteran businessman in a tv interview said that the best reason for hiring an additional employee is when the workload is not comfortable anymore to the present number of employees. Due to the heavy workload makes the present employees to work over time too often. The per hour rate of overtime is expensive so the best solution to avoid overtime work is to hire an additional worker. However, when the business is not doing good financially that hiring is not affordable then there is a big problem with the management.
Hiring an additional worker is something that comes to play when there is a need for it , less the company hires once and rehires when there is shortage of staffs .

I think hiring additional employees to ones business or company depends on the current need for them. If the company is running smoothly with the present number of staffs, then I see no reason for additional employees.

The right time to hire additional employee into a business is when your business is improving seriously because when your business is improving there will be need for more people to cover the extra responsibilities that will be left behind.

Sadly, some people hire staff even before they actually need someone to assist them. This will create additional financial burden and the business might collapse.
the business may not collapse because there is no need for someone to hire people into a business when the people they are hiring will not do anything,I don't think a well-planned business can hire someone when they do not need it.

There are instances where so many employees quit to seek Greener pasture, this is a very good time to hire more workers for your organization.
apart from seeking greener pasture you really need to understand your business very well because there are business that will need a lot of people to perform a a lot of responsibility to meet up the customers demand and other things,you need an additional employee when work in your business organisation is too much compared to the available people to do it.

When the existing workers have to work more than 8 hours, or when you need people with specialized skills, you need additional staff for your business.

Sometimes businesses need to keep their staff minimal so that they can minimize their running cost and start generating more revenue. Instead of hiring extra, they can make their workers work over time.
I do not agree with this accession of yours that it is more profitable for businesses to make that stuff to work overtime rather for them to employ more hands. This advice of yours is capable of causing unemployment in an economy and also will make this employees to overstretch themselves doing this extra job over time.

When the existing workers have to work more than 8 hours, or when you need people with specialized skills, you need additional staff for your business.
So many companies usually hire specialized people like hackers for example who help to protect their websites from being attacked by online thieves.

It is very nice and good that you should have your work rules in which once there is rise in average volume of customers then you will know that you need help.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds