Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is the right time to hire an additional employee?

You should hire additional when your company is expanding. You will more hands to handle the business just to meet up with the demand in the marketplace. You try as much to hire competent hands so there would be no friction in the business operation.

Advertisement Placeholder
The right time to hire an additional employee for your business is exactly when the need arises. For example if you are recording increased number of sales then you might need to employ other people.

I believe that the best time to hire an additional employee is when you have no reason to believe that the business is not going to stay in one place. This kind of indications can be things like increased partnership and increased number of orders.

The expansion of a business either due to higher production or when opening up new branches calls for hiring more employees. Which is a great move because when the labour is good and able to work effectively, the company will experience great profits.

You need to hire more people to work with you in the business when you are expanding your business operation to another region. You can put an advert in the widely read newspaper to advertise vacancies in your workplace and a lot of people are going to apply.

You need to hire more people to work with you in the business when you are expanding your business operation to another region. You can put an advert in the widely read newspaper to advertise vacancies in your workplace and a lot of people are going to apply.
This is very true. When the business expands to a stage where you can no longer handle or act alone, then it is imperative you get an extra hand to help.

Well, this is pretty basic and I would expect that when the work becomes too much for the current crop of employees you would employ lore hands to make the work faster and the operation smoother.

A veteran businessman in a tv interview said that the best reason for hiring an additional employee is when the workload is not comfortable anymore to the present number of employees. Due to the heavy workload makes the present employees to work over time too often. The per hour rate of overtime is expensive so the best solution to avoid overtime work is to hire an additional worker. However, when the business is not doing good financially that hiring is not affordable then there is a big problem with the management.
When there is a heavy load of work on the company, then it is the best time to hire new employees. But you should hire only that number of employees that your company could afford

You need to hire more people when your business is expanding in the workload is overwhelming for those who are working presently in the company. You can employ the service of a good HR agency to help you hire best workers for each position in your company.

You should hire an extra employee when you noticed that current employers are not enough for work. On the other hand, if you do have not enough budget for upcoming employees then you should not go to hire an employer.

In this situation, I will weigh the amount of overtime versus the cost of hiring an additional employee. I would also be interested to know if hiring one more employee will actually eliminate overtime work. As a business owner, you have to sit down and make an objective analysis of your business operations. Is there something in the present system that is causing bottlenecks and delays, thus forcing people to work overtime? Are your people skilled enough for their jobs? Are the procedures efficient? Are there overlapping tasks that can be eliminated or merged? Are employees delivering based on the standards set for their performance? These are just some of the questions that you need to answer before making the decision to hire another employee.​

When the business expands ,it becomes very necessary for me to hire an employee. I don't necessarily have to overwork the existing staffs ,I just have to delegate duties.

As a business manager , one of the ways I will know that is when my business expand to a point that the available workforce is no more capable of generating the needed resources in the business for effective customers satisfaction.

There are certain sign and situation that will occure in the organisation,that will tell on the management that is is time to make an adjustment in manpower,one of the is the issue of workload,once the workload becomes too much,it is just natural to bring in more staff.

The right time to hire an additional employee is when the workload of the present staff is getting too much and your sales are moving up and you are getting more than enough customers.

One of the ways to observe this is that in the business organisation there will be so much responsibilities , too much for the available staff to do , that is when you are going to hire additional employees.

Whenever you realises that the workload is getting too much for the main workers , then you should realises that their is every need to hire more workers to ease the stress of th cureent one,

I believe there are some specific time that employees can be much need in an organisation depending on the season of business. When there is high demand for the goods and services provided by a particular company, and there is need for massive production, workers will be needed.

Most employers decided to keep using their employee as slaves even when they realises the workforce is too much for their workers and they fails to recruit more workers to the business because they don't want to spend money

I think the best time to hire an employee, is when there is need for high productivity in an organisation and the labour supply is very low. that will lead to the demand of staff in an organisation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds