Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is the right time to hire an additional employee?

The best time to hire employee is when you feel that your current employees are being overwhelmed. If the employees are overburdened, then you can hire more employees to release pressure off their shoulders.
Unfortunately so many business owners will not see it that way that their current employees are overwhelmed. This is one of the reasons why a lot of employees have to work very hard more than they are being paid.

Advertisement Placeholder
The right time you need to hire an additional employee is when you realises the workloads is now getting too much for the present employee and you still need to produce more products .

Unfortunately so many business owners will not see it that way that their current employees are overwhelmed. This is one of the reasons why a lot of employees have to work very hard more than they are being paid.

The conditions of employees is quite bad in many countries like mine. Here many people work work and they get underpaid for all of their efforts. Businesses men are the ones who become richer and poor person becomes poorer day by day.

The right time to hire another employee is when the work is too much for you and you are making more money in your business and also when you will be travelling and you need someone to manage your business for you.

The conditions of employees is quite bad in many countries like mine. Here many people work work and they get underpaid for all of their efforts. Businesses men are the ones who become richer and poor person becomes poorer day by day.
There are so many profitable online business that can be done by anyone both the rich and the poor such as cryptocurrency trading . This is a profitable niche in which so many people are using to generate much money for themself. That is what some people should also focus on.

Just like you have rightly said when the workload gets too much, then you know it is time to hire. As a matter of fact, I don't necessarily agree with that opinion, I think if you want to run an efficient business you need to have the right people with you from the beginning of the business.

You hire whenever you feel there is a need that has to be fixed , especially where the present employees cannot get to cover that area. It's best to hire a new one.

There are so many profitable online business that can be done by anyone both the rich and the poor such as cryptocurrency trading . This is a profitable niche in which so many people are using to generate much money for themself. That is what some people should also focus on.

I guess that cryptocurrency trading is viable under certain conditions only. This is why I have been trading in cryptocurrencies during certain times only, as I would like to avoid loses.

Whenever you discovered that work is beginning to become too much for the employees in which you have then that is a clear indication that you need to be considering hiring somebody to help.

I guess that cryptocurrency trading is viable under certain conditions only. This is why I have been trading in cryptocurrencies during certain times only, as I would like to avoid loses.
Although it is very important for you to use strategy that works for you. But what of other people I know that are trading cryptocurrency and they are doing it almost on daily basics ? Even in the bear market

Although it is very important for you to use strategy that works for you. But what of other people I know that are trading cryptocurrency and they are doing it almost on daily basics ? Even in the bear market

Well, I am not aware of people who trade during the bearish period. Surely, there could be many people who do trade during such kind of period, but I am not one of them.

Well, I am not aware of people who trade during the bearish period. Surely, there could be many people who do trade during such kind of period, but I am not one of them.
Ok , there is no problem with that as long as the decision is to favour you . People that are trading the market now are looking for every single opportunity to make a quick profit and exit the market

Ok , there is no problem with that as long as the decision is to favour you . People that are trading the market now are looking for every single opportunity to make a quick profit and exit the market

Yes, this might be the case. However, it looks like these traders are risking their money while trading during the bearish season. I am myself a cryptocurrency trader, but I have been avoiding trading in the markets for a long time.

To be able to hire more employees into your business , you must first of all check if the business is progressing and if the profit of the business is capable of paying for more employees. I think that is the main determinant because you won't hire someone you know you won't be able to pay.

The best time to hire an additional employee is when you are beginning to see that the workload is beginning to become too much and their employees that you are having cannot take it.

Yes, this might be the case. However, it looks like these traders are risking their money while trading during the bearish season. I am myself a cryptocurrency trader, but I have been avoiding trading in the markets for a long time.
I don't know why they are trading. Probably there are so many strategies people are using when trading the volatile market, in this case then they might be using a different strategy from yours.

I don't know why they are trading. Probably there are so many strategies people are using when trading the volatile market, in this case then they might be using a different strategy from yours.

I guess that they are using some other methods to make money during the bearish period. Some of them are trading right now because bitcoin has kind of become a range-bound asset and this is how they are trading.

I guess that they are using some other methods to make money during the bearish period. Some of them are trading right now because bitcoin has kind of become a range-bound asset and this is how they are trading.
Then you should also consider learning forex , it is a profitable business that if learnt properly can also generate you some money . This won't be affected by the bearish season or anything.

Then you should also consider learning forex , it is a profitable business that if learnt properly can also generate you some money . This won't be affected by the bearish season or anything.

Yes, I am considering learning many different aspects related to Forex and cryptocurrencies as well. This would allow me to learn many new things such as utilisation of indicators and charts that are used for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I am considering learning many different aspects related to Forex and cryptocurrencies as well. This would allow me to learn many new things such as utilisation of indicators and charts that are used for technical analysis of cryptocurrencies.
OK , that is nice. As long as you have a little understanding of cryptocurrency and how to predict it market movement , it will be much easier for you with forex because probably the technical analysis may not have so much difference.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds