Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

When is the right time to hire an additional employee?

Advertisement Placeholder
A veteran businessman in a tv interview said that the best reason for hiring an additional employee is when the workload is not comfortable anymore to the present number of employees. Due to the heavy workload makes the present employees to work over time too often. The per hour rate of overtime is expensive so the best solution to avoid overtime work is to hire an additional worker. However, when the business is not doing good financially that hiring is not affordable then there is a big problem with the management.
I'm trying to understand correlation between too much workload, need to employee more workers and lack of finance to hire new workers.

If there is need to employ more workers to improve productivity shows that the business is doing well. The issue of lack of finance to employ more workers, shows there is financial mismanagement.

Most banks try to minimize cost and maximize profit especially in my country though I wouldn't know if this is peculiar to other countries.
Banks are one of the criminals and we have in our country today because of the kind of charges they used to collect from people that save money in their account even when they can't explain those charges.

It is very important to hire additional employees when your business is growing and you need more helping hands. Instead of overworking your existing workers, it is important to hire additional ones to increase the productivity.

You should hire an additional employee when you notice that the work involved is more than the staff at hand. Some employeers in a bid to save cost increase the work with the same number of staff and that is harsh. It could lead to unproductive workforce
When you keep working on the right path in your business, it's definitely going to be growing and once it keeps growing, you will definitely need more people working for you

I think the right time to hire additional employee is when the need arises. Maybe their is a vacancy that needs to be occupied or that the workload is becoming too much for your employees to handle then you might consider getting a few more

It is very important to hire additional employees when your business is growing and you need more helping hands. Instead of overworking your existing workers, it is important to hire additional ones to increase the productivity.
That is right. It is best not to overwork your current employees when you can just hire new ones. The good thing is that when workload is high, productivity is also high. So you will have enough to pay all your workers.

The recruitment of new employees should be admitted when the current employees have overloaded or the company or business needs to be expanded whereby the present employees are over tasked
Exactly, when it's very inconvenient that the current staff are finding it very difficult to do all the jobs in a day, then it's the right time to add more staff to them.

Exactly, when it's very inconvenient that the current staff are finding it very difficult to do all the jobs in a day, then it's the right time to add more staff to them.
It is very trie when the company or business need more workers to discharge the available work properly then more employee can be hired,sometime when the business need expanssion and many new office need to be established then you can hire additional staff

To hire additional employees needs additional facilities and customer demand.this would propt employee to employ more employee

It is very trie when the company or business need more workers to discharge the available work properly then more employee can be hired,sometime when the business need expanssion and many new office need to be established then you can hire additional staff
Some staff can actually tend in their resignation letter, so it can push the company to jump into hiring when they never planned for it.

When you realises the workload on the staff is getting too much and its affecting the productions and sales of the company , then you must know that thats the proper time when you need to hire new workers,

Every business will always know this because during that stage is when the business will have so much responsibilities in which the available members are not able to achieve them as they used to, most importantly when the business is growing and the needs is increasing.

As and when the requirement arises due to workload, an additional employee can be hired. There can be no 'right' or 'wrong' time in it.
The reasone for the addition of employee to the workforce would generally be in a situation where the operational jobs to be carried out has drastically increase with a conmensurate increase in revenue to be able to meet up with wages.

Well the right time to actually hire new employees is when the business has grown and so requires more people to do a particular thing at a time

The right time to hire new employee should be when the business is not moving as it was set to be,or when the business is not meeting the owners plan.

You should hire an additional employee when you notice that the work involved is more than the staff at hand. Some employeers in a bid to save cost increase the work with the same number of staff and that is harsh. It could lead to unproductive workforce.

You should hire an additional employee when you notice that the work involved is more than the staff at hand. Some employeers in a bid to save cost increase the work with the same number of staff and that is harsh. It could lead to unproductive workforce.
That's the truth there ,most especially when the person noticed that the business is not moving well ,the person could hire an additional staff to build the business forward and add more to the development

I am running 20 websites, however, I have never felt a necessity of hiring a full time staff to help me manage and run my websites. I don't even have a regular part timer. I hire virtual assistants on as needed basis

When you are putting more money into the business, when your sales are skyrocketing, then its the time you hire more people.

Apart from that, I believe that you might be needing more staff when you feel that the current number of staff is not enough to handle the work pressure and workload. I know of some organizations that regularly hire and fire employees. It also rehires old employees when they feel like they need them. Can you believe it?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds