Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's your preferred PC game?

Henrywrites

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
When it comes to playing games on the PC, Crusader Kings 3 is my favorite. It has a lot of exciting gameplay and as a lover of strategy game, I must say that the developers did an awesome job with the game. Can you say it is one of your best or do you have a different idea?

Skyrim would be my favourite PC game at the moment. There are so many other games on PC but I so much enjoy playing Skyirm on PC. Elden Ring is another great PC game.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare is my go-to PC game. I like team death-match the most. I enjoy the campaign too.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare is my go-to PC game. I like team death-match the most. I enjoy the campaign too.
Are you buying MW2? I pre ordered it. Let me know what your activision tag is, I'll add you. :D

My favorite is Freecell Solitaire. It's simple and yet challenging enough to keep my mind stimulated. It also lets me earn a few more Satoshi to build my accounts.

I plan to when it goes on sale and is cheaper. The Modern Warfare games are, after all, my favorite.

Where do you find your Activision tag?
Should be in settings with a #number

I used to play Guild Wars 2 back to back on my old desk top. I went and got most of the mounts. I'm missing at least a few due to the new expansions and seasons they're coming out with but oh well. You can only have so many land mounts until there's no longer any point to getting them.

Command and Conquer all the way :D Such a great game. The early games are the best

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest