Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What's the longest project you worked on?

Credits
Taking jobs in graphics designing is the easy part. The hardest part is being able to complete the job right on schedule to meet deadline and make sure to deliver on exactly what was paid for.

This brings me to the question about the longest job you've worked on? What caused it to take that long before you completed it or was it expected to take that long because of the nature of the job?

Advertisement Placeholder
It's not too often I have graphics projects unless I am either doing something for someone who has requested it or I am doing graphics for a personal project of my own.

I would say the longest project I worked on was when I created graphics for my other half for a website we were working on together.

[COLOR=rgb(var(--xgtBirincil-m))]I would say the longest project I worked on was when I created graphics for my other half for a website we were working on together.[/COLOR]
Helping out your partner with his website design work is a nice thing to do. If you didn't and it's what he can't do on his own, he would be forced to pay others to render the service. How long did it take you to complete what you needed to work for him on?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 5)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds