Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the last book you read?

Anachiwo

Reputable member
Credits
Since I graduated from the University, I stopped reading books often. A lot of responsibilities limited my books reading time. I started reading HP Lovecraft books recently and his last book I read was Imprisoned with the Pharaohs.

I read the Richest Man in Babylon recently to understand some key ideas on investing and how to create money.

The last book I read is "whatever you want" it's a romance novel and I really did enjoy all the twist and turns at some point it became really unpredictable.

I read the Richest Man in Babylon recently to understand some key ideas on investing and how to create money.
I purchased Play It As It Lays last month for $15.49.

I haven't started reading it but I'm planning on getting it started by next week.

Actually it has really been long I read books because we are in strike but as school resumes I have tried to read fluid mechanics texbook.

Well, I read a lot because I'm still a student. On a normal day, I love to read. I have read a lot of self improvement and financial book. I read some of Robert Kiyosaki book. The last book I read is Element of style. I read the book as I'm looking to improve my writing.

Well, I read a lot because I'm still a student. On a normal day, I love to read. I have read a lot of self improvement and financial book. I read some of Robert Kiyosaki book. The last book I read is Element of style. I read the book as I'm looking to improve my writing.
Yeah that was the main reason why many people do read there books upto now because there are students but it is really good to read even though you are not a student.

I love reading books that contains some fact about life but the last book I read I think was brain tracy this was so easy and enlightening for me and its educate me on certain aspect which I can improved the quality of my life,so I think that books are very good so you need to know your feild

I think the last book I finished reading was The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. It was the only one out of the three that I never actually finished until that time.

I think the last book I finished reading was The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. It was the only one out of the three that I never actually finished until that time.
I will check this book to read. Those are the type of books that I believe that I am going to benefit a lot from reading.

I can't remember reading any books recently especially when they are printed books. I find it very difficult to read them now.

I read the richest man in Babylon. It is one book that I have come to like reading as it taught me so much about how to manage my finances.

I completed a prequel book to a series I had been reading. I've been ADDICTED to this set of author's that are sisters. I'm obsessed. The series I last completed was The Harlequin Crew, it has 6-7 books and it's by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti. I plan on reading the last book they released from their series called Zodiac academy, but plan on rereading a chapter of the previous book so I know what last happened.

I haven't finished reading my first book yet xD It is called the Psychology of Money.

I've been reading a series by J. Bree called the Bonds that Tie <3 Soo soo good. I need to complete the last book!

I finished the last book that I referenced in my previous post. Unbroken Bonds. It was so good. <3

Since my last post I started and completed Zodiac Academy: Beyond The Veil. It's book 8.5. The 9th book comes out in April. I'm started ACOTAR now. A Court Of Thones and Roses.

I haven't read a novel in almost 9 years. The last one I read was "The Catcher In The Rye" and I've read that book more times than I can count.

I just finished a trilogy called the Evelyn Maynard Trilogy. So interesting and was a pretty quick read.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor