Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the last book you read?

It's been so long. I don't remember the last book I read.
I always get distracted when it comes to reading.

Contaminated by Em Garner. Apparently there's a sequel but I didn't care for it, so I won't be going out of my way to read it. I personally just didn't like the writing style or characters.

Last edited:
I read one chapter of The Silmarillion. I'd love to read the whole book, but I'm just too distracted all the time to read.

Secrets Never Die by Vincent Ralph.
Absolutely hated it. Every chapter was like 3 pages long and every single one ended with a stupid cliffhanger sentence like "and when they come, I'll be ready" and "then the screen went black!" WHOOOOOOO so scary.

I finished reading "The House" by Christina Lauren last night. The book wasn't what I thought it was going to be but I still ended up enjoying despite that fact.

I'm going to try and re-read my favorite book, The Lord of the Rings. I've finished two chapters so far. I hope to read at least a chapter a day. I've never read the book all in one consistent setting, but more sporadically.

I'm currently reading "Before We Say Goodbye" by Toshikazu Kawaguchi. It's the fourth book in a series about a cafe` in Japan that allows you to travel back in time, however, there are rules.....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor