Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the difference between a successful manager and a failed manager??

✔️Successful Manager: He watches you and advises you.
Failed Manager: Spying on you.

✔️Successful manager raises ideas.
❌ Failed manager raises nerves.

✔️Successful manager: His words are kind and polite.
Failed manager: his words are wrong and rude.

✔️Successful Manager: He wants people who suggest and develop.
❌ Failed manager: He wants individuals who submit to orders and do not discuss.

✔️Successful Manager: He directs you according to your abilities.
Failed Manager: He directs you according to his mood.

✔️ Successful manager: He treats people as human beings.
Failed manager: He treats them as his workers.

✔️Successful manager: interested in hearing your opinion of the work.
Failed Manager: He is interested in hearing your opinion about him.
I totally agree with you. Though being all of these listed above doesn't just happen, it takes time, self examination and willingness to stay humble. Being a successful manager pushes ur business higher

Advertisement Placeholder
In the company where I worked last three years ago and the one that I'm currently working on, my boss always hit at it that it's a failure that keeps making excuses. So, a successful Manager will never make excuses but find a way to get the job done.

That's the clear difference between the both . But in addition,Both of them have there different ways of treating there employees. A failed manager will always blame his employees for the failure of the business.

What's the difference between a successful manager and a failed manager. This is a technical question that one has to answer gently.Successful manager is a manager that make a profit while failed manager is a manager that ruins establishment.

Last edited:
That's the clear difference between the both . But in addition,Both of them have there different ways of treating there employees. A failed manager will always blame his employees for the failure of the business.
yes it is very important that we have to observe what type of Managers we are employing into our business, even if we are running a small business it is necessary for us to know the type of people we are employing in because there are the main determinants of our our business is going to be.

yes it is very important that we have to observe what type of Managers we are employing into our business, even if we are running a small business it is necessary for us to know the type of people we are employing in because there are the main determinants of our our business is going to be.
I completely agree with you. Our manger's will also determine how our business will be, a success or a failure. If you have a good manager your business won't have much problem because he will be always there for you.

Kindly note that after thinking of a idea u need to implement it again thinking outside the box is very valid in Nigeria it help one to address issue of life

Sucessful manager actually wants to see your growth in terms of welfares and others as the employee and also manage the business effectively ,while failed manager contribute negatively to the business

Difference between a successful manager and unsuccessful manager is that the successful manager is always ready to accept his mistake correct his mistake while and unsuu manager do not

I think experience matters when it comes to being a successful manager. An experienced manager knows a lot more and an experienced manager is less likely to make mistakes. i can say that this is one factor responsible for determining success and failure.

I agree with what you just said because a good manager Should be someone who is willing to learn and get the opinions of his workers and it shouldn't be one who considers other people as inferior and so wants to rule over them

You are very correct, what makes a failed manager different from a successful manger is the attitudes, motives or intentions, goals to achieve, drive and sense of responsibility

✔️ Successful manager: He treats people as human beings.
Failed manager: He treats them as his.
This very point is what I hate most. When a manager sees his her worker as a robot.

I completely agree with you. Our manger's will also determine how our business will be, a success or a failure. If you have a good manager your business won't have much problem because he will be always there for you.
Most people always have the habit of not checking out what their manager is doing in the business ,they just believe that a manager will be able to manage every aspect of the business but sometimes this may not always the best ,we should always be at constant check of what our manager is doing.

A successful manager is a manager that make a profit and maintain business for years while failed manager is the manager that spoiled business and embezzle.

A successful manager is a manager who motivate people to achieve higher level of productivity in the workplace. He knows how to motivate people to put in more effort for the success of the business.

Most people always have the habit of not checking out what their manager is doing in the business ,they just believe that a manager will be able to manage every aspect of the business but sometimes this may not always the best ,we should always be at constant check of what our manager is doing.
that's also true. We don't need to rely on our manager he might even fails us, is not Everytime he or she will be there for us. There's need for constant checking and encouragement.

These are very good differences that you have given about successful and failed managers. It only shows how much a person's personality in so important in management. A good manager is not self centered but someone who is able to include everyone in the workplace in everything including decision making.

Also a successful manager is always involved or getting involved in the process to lay down a marker and no one would be able to make excuses; a failed manager would just order around.
A successful manager is very passionate and humble, also well knowledgeable unlike a bad one who doesn't even know him/her self

To me, there is only some little difference between a successful manager and the failed manager. The difference may be, in the sense that one of them achieved a certain goal in an organisation while the other may not. but all manager are bound to be successful and then losers at some point.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds