Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the best social media platform for Organic traffic?

the social media platforms with the most organic reach in descending order are Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. That said, the choice of platforms to promote your brand depends on your marketing goals and the demography of active users you want to reach on the platform

Advertisement Placeholder
During the last decade,youtube has opened the doors for many to make some money – or a lot of money. With numerous ways to promote, market, and sell your products, and affiliate marketing is one of them.

I think you will mostly get organic traffic from google, bing, and a host of the search engines. Anyway you can still get traffic from many social media networks like facebook, twitter, instagram, tik-tok and the rest of them. If you want to get traffic fast from social media networks, then you should consider going for ads.

Facebook and Twitter I think are the best social for advert of any kind of business, because of it large users.

The best platform for organic traffic is Twitter because of instant messaging and reply. Also, Facebook ads drives traffic to the business. In addition, one could create a group or page that would attract many followers with that many people would get to know the business.

Focus your efforts on the right places. ...
Optimize your social media profiles. ...
Post evergreen content. ...
Work smarter, not harder. ...
Use targeting to maximize organic potential. ...
Post during slow hours. ...
Post the right types of content. ...
Promote your profiles everywhere.

With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

Which platform would you recommend for the fastest growth and traffic?
For a blogger that is looking for fast organic traffic. He needs to use social media to drive traffic to his blog. Like facebook. Billions of views is gotten from facebook. There is almost no one that don't visit facebook daily. If you have good and interesting topic to share on social media, many visitors will visit your website to read the post. From there the blog traffic increases

For a blogger that is looking for fast organic traffic. He needs to use social media to drive traffic to his blog. Like facebook. Billions of views is gotten from facebook. There is almost no one that don't visit facebook daily. If you have good and interesting topic to share on social media, many visitors will visit your website to read the post. From there the blog traffic increases.

For a blogger that is looking for fast organic traffic. He needs to use social media to drive traffic to his blog. Like facebook. Billions of views is gotten from facebook. There is almost no one that don't visit facebook daily. If you have good and interesting topic to share on social media, many visitors will visit your website to read the post. From there the blog traffic increases
I've used Facebook to increase blog traffic, and I must admit it's a good way to do so.

The limitations it has is that Facebook does not like links on it's platform. You have to find a way around it if you want to do so.

I've used Facebook to increase blog traffic, and I must admit it's a good way to do so.

The limitations it has is that Facebook does not like links on it's platform. You have to find a way around it if you want to do so.
That has been the problem that most people are now facing. Before it was not like that. people post links with there post. I have used it many times to generate traffic to my links. But recently facebook have been blocking post with links

Usage of a social media heavily depends on the demographic you're in , Mine is heavily Facebook and Instagram, Some places replace that with Twitter and Snapchat/Ticktok and so on
You require a good read on the market statistics before jumping on

Facebook still remains and maintains the best social media platform to gt organic traffic from. Due to it's large member size and different group on the platform, it's always eaasy to get traffic on the platform

Create a Facebook Page for Your Brand
Facebook Pages aren't as effective as they once used to be, but they're still the center of all your marketing and promotional activities on Facebook. Think of it as your site's social media homepage.

You can use the top social networks to drive traffic. However, every platform offers different ways you can promote your content and drive traffic to your sites.
Facebook is still the number one social network by a huge margin and no other network comes even close.

I think the best social media to generate organic traffic would be Facebook for me because it is the social media with not just the highest population but it is also the social media with the highest number of people online daily.

I suggest you to use that platform which is easy to access for the people.
And I think Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, are most easily available platforms to the common people all over the world.
You can use these platforms to rapidly promote your business.
Facebook is the Best social media platform for organic traffic, Because organic reach is the number of people who see your content without paid distribution.it includes people who are shown your posts in their own feed or because their friends have interacted with you.

The best social media for me has to be Facebook, it is very easy to use and has a very large and growing presence.
For a common person Facebook is the best media for organic traffic. But is a person has large number of followers on Instagram and he is a famous person than instagram is better.
So, it depends upon the value of person in society.

That has been the problem that most people are now facing. Before it was not like that. people post links with there post. I have used it many times to generate traffic to my links. But recently facebook have been blocking post with links
It's because of spam. Give the devil an inch, and he goes a mile. Facebook had that happening on their platform, and it's bad for their business if people leave because they receive so much useless information.

I also agree that Facebook and Instagram currently is quite engaging for alot of various reasons.Although you really need alot of work to market yourself for people to start relating to you because preople always think you want to scam them even if you mean well.

With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

Which platform would you recommend for the fastest growth and traffic?
Well advertisement of a digital or online business is always needed and should be done properly. But as you asked about social media platforms, I would say, use all of them. Because they can give you more than your expectations. But you need to understand that how should I target the specific communities and how to get more clients on those platforms. Because platforms, like youtube, facebook and instagram have different communities and methods to target specific customers.

Facebook still remains and maintains the best social media platform to get organic traffic from. Due to it's large member size and different group on the platform, it's always eaasy to get traffic on the platform.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds