Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the best social media platform for Organic traffic?

I see Facebook as the number one social media platforms for organic traffic, Instagram too is good for organic traffic, and it is also more cheaper

Advertisement Placeholder
With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

Which platform would you recommend for the fastest growth and traffic?
It's Facebook and any other forum, I remember when I was trying to grow my Instagram handle, I would regularly post on Nairaland and people started following me

Well for my experience I see Facebook as the best social Media platform for organic trafficking, it has more users and also easy to access and understand

Facebook platform will stand out in this category as the best social media platforms to get and attract real organic traffic to one's product or services

It maybe hard to choose the best social media for advertisement. Each person has its own preference and taste and choice why they choose a particular social media. But Facebook should be chosen becssue it is easy to use, has more users and easy to advertise on it.

Facebook is by far the best social media platform to garner a lot of traffic. With billions of subscribers, no other social media platform comes close in terms of generating traffic. After Facebook, then we can talk of Twitter

The best place to advertise anything about Traffic is in twitter and Facebook, they are the two social media platform with the highest number of users. You can build a good audience on Facebook by creating a page and also on Twitter by creating a twitter account and make good money

Well I most comment on the effort of social media platforms such as the Facebook and WhatsApp which been very crucial and interesting form my business due to the number of people operating on the network it really helped because alot of people are willing to see what you can offer.

Pinterest is one of the websites where you can generate direct traffic to your website. Pinterest has his own ranking mechanism to determine which pictures should rank higher.

If you will want to build purely organic traffic to your website and I advise that you should use the top social media platforms especially Facebook and Instagram.

The best social media platform for gaining organic traffic is Facebook and Instagram. I don't know of Twitter and 2go.

The fastest social media platform I will like to recommend for organic growth and speed is Facebook. With the use of Facebook alone, you can be sure of getting all the number of organic traffic within a short period of time

I think the best social media to get organic traffic from would be Facebook first then maybe Twitter, sharing Post to Facebook will boost traffic to your site
[automerge]1634045663[/automerge]
I think the best social media to get organic traffic from would be Facebook first then maybe Twitter, sharing Post to Facebook will boost traffic to your site

Personally I feel in terms using a social media account to boost your business, Facebook and Instagram should be the top on the list, especially Instagram in terms of organic Products Since alot of persons make use of it

The best social media platform for getting organic traffic is the Facebook social media platform. Facebook unlike other platforms like Instagram or the twitter have more users than any other platform

Social media is not a platform to drive organic traffic, organic traffic means traffic from Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. I think Google is the best source for organic traffic as it covers 65 percent market.

Looks like twitter is good at organic traffic though but I still prefer Facebook and Instagram.
Don't post if you do not know about the topic. The OP and you, both do not know what exactly organic traffic is is. Social media platform generates referral traffic, where as search engines like Google and Bing generate organic traffic.

With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

Which platform would you recommend for the fastest growth and traffic?
A lot of people including myself would've before now been tempted to say Facebook but I just recently discovered that Quora and Pinterest have a lot of untapped potential that can help grow organic traffic.
There you already have already made questions that you just need to answer and you'll be good to go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds