Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What's the best social media platform for Organic traffic?

the best social media platforms for organic traffic with the most organic reach in descending order are Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. That said, the choice of platforms to promote your brand depends on your marketing goals and the demography of active users you want to reach on the platform.
With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

Which platform would you recommend for the fastest growth and traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
Doing this,you need to think of widely used site, this helps a lot considering the number of people that visit the site every minute within twenty four hours such site include Facebook, Twitter,histagram etc.

Best platform of social media for Organic traffic is Facebook whatsapp and twitter as well.
But there are alot of more websites on Google search Engine simply type there and get your ans easily 😄

I would say facebook and youtube, but mostly facebook, for many reasons, one of the reasons is that the userbase of facebook is so large and you have all kind of people there, also using facebook ads don't really cost that much there compared to the results it can bring you

Forums are the best source for organic traffic because people on forums are used to navigating and commenting on websites, Most people on other social network like Facebook will not be able to really be used to website commenting unlike Forumers.

the best social media platforms for organic traffic with the most organic reach in descending order are Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and Facebook. That said, the choice of platforms to promote your brand depends on your marketing goals and the demography of active users you want to reach on the platform.
I do agree with this arrangement. Facebook is tough if you want to use it to gain organic traffic.

Also understanding the preference of your active users when it comes to social media is so important, but grossly underrated by many.

It all depends on the targeted audience but I will still rate Twitter and Instagram highly. This is because most users of such platform cherish good content over social interaction with others and as such can be easily influenced as opposed to more chat focused social medium like Facebook.

I have to say Facebook for me has always converted best, but I think this is largely due to the type of user on Facebook, who seem a little more likely to convert to clickthrough's and typically engage higher with content than users on other platforms. I've found the organic reach to be lesser on Facebook, but the users who do see, do seem to just engage more.

Twitter on the other hand, seems to have a larger organic reach on posts, but a lower engagement rate on posts. These are just from my own experiences though

I have not made a research on this issue but my take is Facebook simply because it is the largest social media in the internet. From time to time I would see the paid Facebook ads which means many are trusting Facebook when it comes to promotion. Some say that a blog is one good source of traffic but since we are talking of social media then it would always be Facebook against Twitter or Instagram. I wonder why there are many Instagram Influencers when that platform is not even close to Twitter which is next to Facebook.

With the world going digital faster than ever, we all agree that going digital too with your business, especially advertising is very crucial.

While paid ads can get a lot of eyes on whatever you are offering in a short while, not everyone has the experience and money to do that.

The other alternative is to grow a following organically which is definitely advantageous but hard.

I would like to recommend " Facebook" for the fastest growth and traffic.
On facebook ,you can find Interested visitors and customers. You can simply create a page and can sell your products ,and can get organic traffic by posting links in different Facebook groups which are related to your business field.

Organic traffic is very important in business as you just and is available in almost all the popular social media. The only is to consider the social media you are familiar with and direct your promotional power efficiently among the target audience of your business.

The best website is social media Facebook which can get a lot of traffic and there are a lot of people working in it at the moment wherever it is and we call them our Facebook or any other. My advice is to bring the traffic to the page and it will remain the best.

The best website is social media Facebook which can get a lot of traffic and there are a lot of people working in it at the moment wherever it is and we call them our Facebook or any other. My advice is to bring the traffic to the page and it will remain the best.
I also agree that Facebook is great when not comes to traffic for ads.

Conversion rates are also higher when it comes to the older population, 30+ years on Facebook over Instagram, which favors the younger generation.

Facebook is the best place for organic traffic reason been Facebook is used by billions of.people daily which would make it easy for you to generate sales through your link ones you are able to reach your targeted traffic

The choice of platform to promote your brand depends upon your marketing goals and the demography of your active users you want to reach on platform. The social media platform with the most organic reach are Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.

I think the best social media for organic traffic is facebook and instagram. There is no chance of buying fake inorganic traffic in a place like facebook. The only thing you are going to get when you advertise is organic traffic.

I created a twitter account recently to the aim to advertise my business and I'v started growing few followers not until a particular day i woke up to realized that i'v been suspended. Since then I'v not been able to advertise with my twitter handle. And my orientation for using twitter to advertise as changed!.
[automerge]1610532783[/automerge]
The choice of platform to promote your brand depends upon your marketing goals and the demography of your active users you want to reach on platform. The social media platform with the most organic reach are Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
I'v heard of Pinterest recently so high I don't get it! Please is Pinterest like other social media where you av people who av account with just like fb and Instagram etc! What I know them for is to watch videos. Can u please give more details on it. Thanks.

The question is confusing. You talk about organic traffic as well as social media. Social media does not send organic traffic. Social media traffic is called referral traffic. Organic traffic can be generated only through search engines, therefore, when you talk about organic trafic, you must remember the traffic source is always search engines.

There are different social media platforms you can used to generate organic traffic. By organic traffic I suppose you meant legit traffic, which you do not have to pay or manipulate to have. If that is the case, I advice you go and reactive your Facebook account and start from that point.

Facebook is a tool that is right for just about any business in 2020. Though paid ads can become cumbersome and expensive, they’re totally optional. Your best bet is to have an active account to keep in touch and connect with users. If you have the budget and time (not to mention the patience) you can look into exploring Facebook ads.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds